JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which is your favorite semi-automatic rifle?

Mine is a three-way tie between the AR15, AK47, and Ruger 10/22. I love the precision of the AR. I love the 'rawness' of the AK, and I love the versatility and handiness of the 10/22.

Dang that is a tough one Joe. To many to choose from.

Love my AR15 due to weight and versatility but my AR-10 is a blast to shoot and I can shoot bigger game with it.

I haven't shot an AR10 yet but I hope to change that soon. Prices sure are dropping fast! Wish we could say the same about .308 ammo. I think I'd prefer an AR10 over an AR15 for the larger and more versatile caliber.

Good choice. I have the Geissele in my AR15. If I recall correctly you can tell by the G on the trigger itself.

9mm Glock AR. Most fun gun i've shot in years. The kick is absolutely nothing.

I ought to build one of these, especially since I consider the Glock 19 my 'primary' handgun. What're the details of your build?

I'll start a thread about it later. I guess it isn't technically a rifle. It's a QC10 build. 5.5" bbl with stabilizer. Can't hardly feel it with a solid cheek weld. I'd like to build another 16" rifle. Or maybe an SBR in between. A glock 19 is my primary, part of the reason i love it so much.

I just don't have enough experience to comment. I qualified with the M16 but it was long ago and I only handled it that one evolution.

Recently, I traded a tool box for a new MP15, but don't have any idea what/how/why about it's operation, mainly because the genre has never been my gig.

I just don't have enough experience to comment. I qualified with the M16 but it was long ago and I only handled it that one evolution.

Recently, I traded a tool box for a new MP15, but don't have any idea what/how/why about it's operation, mainly because the genre has never been my gig.

Which types of guns are your gig?

USGI M1 Carbine is my favorite,

Is that the .30 cal one?

Which types of guns are your gig?

SW and Colt revolvers, and more recently, 1911's. Also enjoy the TLE II with the .22 kit, the .22/45 Mk 3, and the Colt .22 (Cadet). In that genre, L,N, and K frames respectively for Smith, and most any Colt SA or SA/DA.

Favorite range firearms are the plinkers, as well as the magnums running basic .38 sp.

The long guns are mostly nostalgic from my youth, with the MP15 being a fluke. I reckon it'll never see a cartridge.

SW and Colt revolvers, and more recently, 1911's. Also enjoy the TLE II with the .22 kit, the .22/45 Mk 3, and the Colt .22 (Cadet). In that genre, L,N, and K frames respectively for Smith, and most any Colt SA or SA/DA.

Favorite range firearms are the plinkers, as well as the magnums running basic .38 sp.

The long guns are mostly nostalgic from my youth, with the MP15 being a fluke. I reckon it'll never see a cartridge.

Sounds like you have good taste in guns :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top