JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Steel cased isn't my preferred choice, but if you're on a budget it works. Clean and maintain your gun regularly and you won't have any problems. Give it a couple more weeks and brass cased ammo should come down to about $.35 - $.40.

... ammo should cost $0.30 per round when things settle down.
We have two rectal apertures in our White House, neither of who believe in Individual Liberty. Not to be a sad sack, but I doubt we'll ever again see prices and availability of firearms and ammo to be what we enjoyed under Trump. These two idiots stinking-up our White House provide lip service to the Constitution but in reality, they look at it as an obstacle to be vaulted over, tunneled under, run around its ends or just blasted right through the middle. The Constitution limits the power of government, which is something in which the Tyranny-crats have no interest.

Yes. I have always been partial to hand gun/carbine pairs. I had this paired with a Ruger .30 Carbine Blackhawk. I sold the Blackhawk when I reduced my inventory and picked .357 magnum for my caliber of choice. I still kept a USGI M1 .30 Carbine simply because it is awefully fun to shoot.
That .30 carbine could save your life someday...

In this thread my not be the place to put this but if it must be moved, the mods can do so.

Joe BiteMe said the Second Amendment is not absolute. I say it is because of the two-word phrase "shall not" within its text. I'm sure we've all heard the question, "What part of shall not do you not understand?" There's actually a better retort than that, and it's of my own thinking. Please continue below...

Is the following absolute, or not absolute: "A 24 year-old man shall not sexually molest a three year-old girl." Both the Second Amendment and my sentence contain the words "shall not." I think we'd all agree my sentence is an absolute. If Joe BiteMe says the Second Amendment is not absolute, then my sentence is not absolute. I'd like to know when and under what circumstances Joe BiteMe believes a three-year old girl can be molested by a grown man. The obvious truth is that no grown man must ever injure a child in such a manner. In saying the Second Amendment is not absolute, Joe BiteMe has revealed his leftist politics as opposed to the legal concept of what's always right and what's always wrong.

Favorite Semi-auto rifle... Hmm let me ponder out loud...

My most cherished semi is the Springfield M21 Sniper built on a competition M1A. I look forward to the day that I start to give it the attention it deserves and not be a safe queen. Last fired 20 years ago but cleaned and inspected often.

My newest is the Ruger take down PCC in 9mm. It's so fun to shoot and can share mags with my G17 & G34.

The semi-auto rifle I use most is my Armalite AR15 with 24in target barrel, classic free floating round hand guard and classic A2 butt stock. Old and very reliable. I have a 223 Wylde chambered barrel on shelf for the day it doesn't group as it should.

Ok If I use it most that must make it my favorite. Fun to shoot, easy to upgrade, and its mine :)

M21.jpg Ruger 9mm PCC.jpg Ruger 9mm PCC Takedown.jpg Armalite AR15.jpg

Last Edited:
While I really like my Marlin Model 60 .22 LR, I am going to have to go with my AR-15 chambered in 6.5 Grendel. It is built on a Spikes lower (the Snowflake one), with an Aero Precision upper, an Odin Works BCG, an 18" Ballistic Advantage SPR stainless fluted barrel (rifle length gas system), an Odin Works Atlas compensator, a CAA SBSI stock, an Elftmann Match trigger (2 3/4 - 4 pound adjustable single stage), an Armaspec SRS stealth recoil spring, and Timber Creek furniture in anodized blue. I only have Magpul MBUS sights on it right now, but I will be putting my recently acquired Vortex Strikefire II and the 3X magnifier on it soon.

This is one incredibly smooth shooting rifle. The Armaspec SRS is the way to go - I will be installing one in my next build.

View attachment 7342
Here's my 6.5 Grendel. 26 inch Blackhole Weaponry custom made barrel out of Oregon.
Sorry for going off subject. This is a cool assed AR.

D76F40D9-8FF3-4DF3-BFDA-EC98DA354E16.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top