Reactions
Steel cased isn't my preferred choice, but if you're on a budget it works. Clean and maintain your gun regularly and you won't have any problems. Give it a couple more weeks and brass cased ammo should come down to about $.35 - $.40.

Reactions
... ammo should cost $0.30 per round when things settle down.
We have two rectal apertures in our White House, neither of who believe in Individual Liberty. Not to be a sad sack, but I doubt we'll ever again see prices and availability of firearms and ammo to be what we enjoyed under Trump. These two idiots stinking-up our White House provide lip service to the Constitution but in reality, they look at it as an obstacle to be vaulted over, tunneled under, run around its ends or just blasted right through the middle. The Constitution limits the power of government, which is something in which the Tyranny-crats have no interest.

Reactions
I so gotta get me an FN-49 in .30/06!:cool:
I got sucked into the BM-59's and FAL's, but haven't added a -49 to the collection yet!
The FN49 is a damfine rifle, better IMO than the Garand in that it holds 10, stripper clip or hand loadable, can be topped off, and doesnt need an en bloc clip. Ive had several and still have one.

Reactions
In this thread my not be the place to put this but if it must be moved, the mods can do so.

Joe BiteMe said the Second Amendment is not absolute. I say it is because of the two-word phrase "shall not" within its text. I'm sure we've all heard the question, "What part of shall not do you not understand?" There's actually a better retort than that, and it's of my own thinking. Please continue below...

Is the following absolute, or not absolute: "A 24 year-old man shall not sexually molest a three year-old girl." Both the Second Amendment and my sentence contain the words "shall not." I think we'd all agree my sentence is an absolute. If Joe BiteMe says the Second Amendment is not absolute, then my sentence is not absolute. I'd like to know when and under what circumstances Joe BiteMe believes a three-year old girl can be molested by a grown man. The obvious truth is that no grown man must ever injure a child in such a manner. In saying the Second Amendment is not absolute, Joe BiteMe has revealed his leftist politics as opposed to the legal concept of what's always right and what's always wrong.