JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only one I own is the H&K tactical with pistol grip in 12 gauge.
That is how Bennell got its break into the American market. It still shoots anything I put in it and has never given me a problem. It can put 7 loads down range before the first case hits the ground.
I have put hundreds of 00/000 thru it and the recoil is less than expected. I have a custom light on it and this is my go out in the dark protection piece when I'm in the mountains near Flagstaff.

Remmy 1187 SuperMag, hands down the toughest, most reliable hardest hitting semi auto scatter gun out there!
Makes a really good Boat paddle too! I have frozen mine solid, shot it clear with out missing, ran it soaking wet with all three shell sizes, and half gummed full of Columbia River Muck! It just runs and spits every thing you feed it!

Would have to say this 14 inch Krebs 12 Ga (3 rd Photo) The first two photos is one of the SEAL team (they did come to us for foreign weapons training) guys helping me break it in with the 1st 500rds, shooting sporting clays. My buddy ordered it for me while I was in Afghanistan on the last trip saying "I had to have one" it was waiting when I got back 9 months later.

BHI SEP 17 018.jpg BHI SEP 17 019 (2).jpg HD 12Ga.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top