JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which is your favorite semi-auto pistol?

Hands down, mine is my new FN FNX-45 Tactical. It was an impulse buy on Black Friday last year which I was regretting a little -- until I shot it. It's boringly accurate and target acquisition with the Burris Fast Fire 3 is scary quick.

Hands down my Walther PPQ. That might change when I get my new 1911. Just need to decide on which one.

My buddy just bought one of the PPQ M2 .22's, it's fantastic. Accurate and nearly zero recoil.

Which 1911's are you leaning toward?

Always a good idea, renting one first. I have five 1911's right now but that isn't one of them.

When I bought my first hand gun I DID NOT want a Glock...too much hype. I wound up buying a glock knockoff, aka Springfield XD and hated it. Sold it and bought a Glock19. Since then i've added several more to the collection and love them. I realize they aren't everyone's cup of tea but for a day to day, all purpose pistol they are sure hard to beat.
Maybe but there are better. Like a walther :D

ive never shot a semi auto pistol that i didnt like except for all sigs that ive shot. my favorites are Glock pistols.

You don't hear many people say that about Sig! My second handgun was a P226 in .40 S&W which I really liked, but I like my G19 more :D

You don't hear many people say that about Sig! My second handgun was a P226 in .40 S&W which I really liked, but I like my G19 more :D
yeah i dont think sig makes a bad product at all. theyre excellent in my eyes i just dont like how high the sights are when im holding it compared to my glock. they feel top heavy to me

yeah i dont think sig makes a bad product at all. theyre excellent in my eyes i just dont like how high the sights are when im holding it compared to my glock. they feel top heavy to me

I can certainly see that, they do feel top heavy.

CZ SP-01 Phantom customized by Cajun Gun Works.

<broken image removed>

Haven't had the chance to shoot one yet but I've heard fantastic things about the CZ 75 SP-01. Which other guns have you compared it to?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top