JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh no! There are just too many!!! :confused:

Okay, that said and since I can't sleep again this am, I own a lot more autoloaders than revolvers.
I guess that since I own two of them I like Beretta 92fs. I enjoy shooting them and their magazine capacity really makes them a comfort as a "chair gun" in the living room and a console gun when traveling.
I love my Colt Officers Model .45ACP. It's polished stainless, beautiful, and it shoots with the full sized 1911's. I carried it for years, but it's kind of been replaced by my, inexpensive, Sig P250 also in .45ACP, with its custom shoulder holster, and 9+1 capacity. It's just as reliable, forgiving of crappy rounds, and fully loaded weighs several ounces less than my little 1911 does empty!
Great ergonomics too!
What else? The .380's both small and reliable!
The .22's, one stainless S&W 6" and one a plastic, fantastic, Sig Mosquito! Good guns!
I had better stop now or this will be a book! Oh yeah, there's also..... :cool:

Well, I qualify with the Glock 17 and 19 every year, so compared to other full size poly pistols...it rocks. :)

I carry a Glock 19. It's far from the nicest gun I own, but it checks all the boxes for a great carry gun.

My daily pocket carry piece, a Kimber Ultra Ten II,
it's a double stack .45 acp with a ten round mag & I manage to stuff it in my front pocket

You'll have to post some pics in the Show Your Guns thread :)

Okay, that said and since I can't sleep again this am, I own a lot more autoloaders than revolvers.
I guess that since I own two of them I like Beretta 92fs. I enjoy shooting them and their magazine capacity really makes them a comfort as a "chair gun" in the living room and a console gun when traveling.
I love my Colt Officers Model .45ACP. It's polished stainless, beautiful, and it shoots with the full sized 1911's. I carried it for years, but it's kind of been replaced by my, inexpensive, Sig P250 also in .45ACP, with its custom shoulder holster, and 9+1 capacity. It's just as reliable, forgiving of crappy rounds, and fully loaded weighs several ounces less than my little 1911 does empty!
Great ergonomics too!
What else? The .380's both small and reliable!
The .22's, one stainless S&W 6" and one a plastic, fantastic, Sig Mosquito! Good guns!
I had better stop now or this will be a book! Oh yeah, there's also..... :cool:

Sounds like you and I have similar taste in guns. I've wanted a Beretta 92fs for the better part of a decade now. The one time I shot one it seemed like I couldn't miss if I tried. I've probably purchased twenty guns since I decided I'd have one...and I still don't have one. I need to look into that :D

I carry a Glock 19. It's far from the nicest gun I own, but it checks all the boxes for a great carry gun.

Sounds like you and I have similar taste in guns. I've wanted a Beretta 92fs for the better part of a decade now. The one time I shot one it seemed like I couldn't miss if I tried. I've probably purchased twenty guns since I decided I'd have one...and I still don't have one. I need to look into that :D

Yeah, I'm a late comer to Beretta fanboy hood! I just got my old 1986 92f cop gun a year and a half ago!

You should get one! JMHO, Beretta's are not just guns, they are fine machines, almost art! My new 92 is smooth and getting smoother every time I shoot/dry fire it! The old police sell back pistol is like butta!!! The new one will get there soon! ;)

I only have three pistols, a WWII Walther P-38 (9mm), a S&W 3913 TSW, and a Desert Eagle 44CA (.357 & .44 magnum). They each have their value to me. If I had to run out the door and head to the hills I'd probablt grab the Desert Eagle in .357 magnum configuation, so it must be my favorite.

I like ALL of my semi auto pistols for different reasons. I am not sure if I could even begin to pick a favorite. But give a while and I might.

I hate the "what is your favorite" questions because I'm one of those folks that simply can't ever pick a favorite. I own more than one gun because I like more than one. So I guess I have several favorites right now. My current best shooting, and therefore favorite shooter is my Para P14.45 Double Stack - great trigger, ridiculously accurate. My current favorite carry is my M&P 9c. An M&P 40 is my nightstand gun and my favorite home defense pistol.

I do love the Beretta 92 series. What I currently own is a very nice Beretta 96 (.40) with G10 grips, it's a beautiful pistol. I also have a 92 series barrel that just drops in if I want to switch it to run just like a 92 (need 92 mags too). I do really enjoy that pistol :)

I only have three pistols, a WWII Walther P-38 (9mm), a S&W 3913 TSW, and a Desert Eagle 44CA (.357 & .44 magnum). They each have their value to me. If I had to run out the door and head to the hills I'd probablt grab the Desert Eagle in .357 magnum configuation, so it must be my favorite.

Those are danged nice pistols! :D

I've never shot a Desert Eagle but I think we have one of my buddies convinced he needs one. How much different does the .357 feel from the .44?

I do love the Beretta 92 series. What I currently own is a very nice Beretta 96 (.40) with G10 grips, it's a beautiful pistol. I also have a 92 series barrel that just drops in if I want to switch it to run just like a 92 (need 92 mags too). I do really enjoy that pistol :)

We're going to need to see some pics in the show your guns thread!

I've never shot a Desert Eagle but I think we have one of my buddies convinced he needs one. How much different does the .357 feel from the .44?

Only full power loads, only non-lead bullets ... the .44 magnum feels like a .357 magnum, and the .357 magnum feels like a .38 Special. I bought the .44 CA (legal in California) and then the .357 kit (barrel & bolt), as the Desert Eagle .357 magnum is not legal for sale in California ... not mine to reason why. I also bought the 10" barrel in .357 and use it for hunting.

We're going to need to see some pics in the show your guns thread!

The bottom firearm is the Desert Eagle in .357 magnum kit with the 10" barrel and a Pride Fowler .44 Magnum RapidRecticle scope.

_DSC5603 .357 magnum .jpg

Only full power loads, only non-lead bullets ... the .44 magnum feels like a .357 magnum, and the .357 magnum feels like a .38 Special. I bought the .44 CA (legal in California) and then the .357 kit (barrel & bolt), as the Desert Eagle .357 magnum is not legal for sale in California ... not mine to reason why. I also bought the 10" barrel in .357 and use it for hunting.

The bottom firearm is the Desert Eagle in .357 magnum kit with the 10" barrel and a Pride Fowler .44 Magnum RapidRecticle scope.

View attachment 440

Interesting. I've never seen a DE with an extended barrel or a scope.

As of right now I've been stuck to my CZ 75 compact w/ rail. Feels awesome in the hand and is more accurate than I am. The only downfall is finding a holster available for it, I know they're out there but I like to feel/try it before I start another holster box.

My favorite changes from week to week.
I shoot my 9mm 5.25" Springfield XDM the best out of all of them.

I've been carrying the same P85 Ruger for 30+ years. It has finally figured out how to put the rounds where I point it, but it took 45,000 rounds to train it that way.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top