JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't shot one of those Caniks yet but everyone who has seems to love them.

My favorite changes from week to week.
I shoot my 9mm 5.25" Springfield XDM the best out of all of them.

I've been carrying the same P85 Ruger for 30+ years. It has finally figured out how to put the rounds where I point it, but it took 45,000 rounds to train it that way.
"45,000 rounds to train it that way" Hilarious! But truthful with those p85's. Friggin' awesome.

CZ P-01 purchased back in '08, sold (sniff, sniff) in '10, yet to be replaced, but it will be!

Close after that is the current carry CZ P-07, though it still just doesn't quite hold up for trigger. Maybe after I do a CGW upgrade to smooth things out a bit.

Love my 1911, but it weighs a bit after a long day at the office or hitting job sites and no way I'm carrying 'cocked-n-locked' appendix... lol

Cajun Gun Works rock - they've upgraded both my P-09 and Phantom. They are the go-to people for CZ work.
I know about the loss of a P-01, did the same thing, terrible day, to be sure. :(

I was on gunbroker last night checking them out. Bought the P-01 in 08 for $550, looks like they're still going for that today at least for the original decocker style which is the one I want. Guess I know what the next purchase will be... lol

And THIS is my favorite pistola. 'Accidental' buy by bidding n very low on gunbroker and not getting outbid. Luckily had the money for it... kind of. Lol

CZ P-01 Decocker - ordering CGW Pro-Package for it right now. Lol
20170919_185645.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top