Which is your favorite semi-auto pistol?

Hands down, mine is my new FN FNX-45 Tactical. It was an impulse buy on Black Friday last year which I was regretting a little -- until I shot it. It's boringly accurate and target acquisition with the Burris Fast Fire 3 is scary quick.

Reactions
When I bought my first hand gun I DID NOT want a Glock...too much hype. I wound up buying a glock knockoff, aka Springfield XD and hated it. Sold it and bought a Glock19. Since then i've added several more to the collection and love them. I realize they aren't everyone's cup of tea but for a day to day, all purpose pistol they are sure hard to beat.
Maybe but there are better. Like a walther :D

ive never shot a semi auto pistol that i didnt like except for all sigs that ive shot. my favorites are Glock pistols.

You don't hear many people say that about Sig! My second handgun was a P226 in .40 S&W which I really liked, but I like my G19 more :D

Reactions
You don't hear many people say that about Sig! My second handgun was a P226 in .40 S&W which I really liked, but I like my G19 more :D
yeah i dont think sig makes a bad product at all. theyre excellent in my eyes i just dont like how high the sights are when im holding it compared to my glock. they feel top heavy to me

yeah i dont think sig makes a bad product at all. theyre excellent in my eyes i just dont like how high the sights are when im holding it compared to my glock. they feel top heavy to me

I can certainly see that, they do feel top heavy.

CZ SP-01 Phantom customized by Cajun Gun Works.

<broken image removed>

Haven't had the chance to shoot one yet but I've heard fantastic things about the CZ 75 SP-01. Which other guns have you compared it to?

Last Edited:

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads