JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Recently acquired a 686 six shot elite combat revolver. Have multiple model 19's and 66 models. For carry the nineteen is tops. For a shooting workhorse, the 686 L frame handles the full house loads very well and is a joy to shoot. While I would not subject the 19 or 66 to extended heavy full house loads, they are light and easy to rely on for self defense and carry. For just blasting away at the range, the 686 is my choice.
Some day you might think about moving up to the 627PC ... having 8 full house loads at your disposal is my choice. I will leave this one to my oldest grandson, with hopes he will feel about it as Joe mentioned about his grandfather.

Some day you might think about moving up to the 627PC ... having 8 full house loads at your disposal is my choice. I will leave this one to my oldest grandson, with hopes he will feel about it as Joe mentioned about his grandfather.
Broke into police work carrying a 6" model 28 smith. Learned to shoot with that piece. Only problem with that is at my current age, I might have to haul a trailer to carry it around.

I also carried a model 29 6 inch on duty. Which I still have in my safe, but I gave it to my oldest son. He can't shoot it in Hawaii. So I keep it for him. Used to get a lot of flack from the shift about that piece. But when I pulled it, it got a lot of respect.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top