Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Which is your favorite revolver?

Reactions
Last of my highlighted revolvers.

This one is a four digit, first year of production, Colt Model of 1892 "New Army & Navy" .3iLC revolver. 127 years old this year and it still locks up tight and shoots perfectly.

Not as purdy as she once was, but given her service to our country, she radiates freedoms beauty . . . . .

20190802_173820.jpg

20190802_173841.jpg

20190802_173904.jpg

20190802_173943.jpg

20190802_174025.jpg

Reactions
Ever since I was forced to turn in my 6 shot, S&W M15, 4" bbl, blue, K frame in .38 Special (PD went to the semi-auto 9mm) for a S&W 5906.... Well, I miss her. That being said.....maybe I should have bought one for old times sake.

But, I ended up buying several N frames, L frames, J frames and various single action cowboy revolvers. The only K frames I currently own is a S&W M66 and a 2" blue S&W M15.

As for a FAVORITE? Is the "favorite," judged by how much I shoot a particular revolver?

Well, I use to like these....

SAA-357-Mag-006.jpg

But then, I ended up buying these (which I shoot much more often)…..

SAA-357-Mag-002.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last edited:
Reactions
I'm kinda fond of my S&W 696 in .44 Special with Crimson Trace laser grips. It's sort of like an overgrown Chief Special. Loaded with 200gr hollow points over 7.5 grains of Unique, very satisfying to shoot.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    I went there today to pick up a firearm and had a very good experience. I will shop there again.
    • MadDuner
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A with a lot of accessories that I just had to have...
    • Belevolk