JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
G26 Gen 4 with Tritium Fiber Optics, all stock internals. Carry it with the 10+1 and a spare mag with the Glock plus 2 base plate for 12 rounds. I load it with the Hornady XTP rounds. If its too hot out and pockets are not really an option, I'll just run the 12+1 configuration. In my opinion, 13 rounds is adequate for a short trip to a store or two. Sure is nice to have the option of any variety of the double stack Glock mags. Galco IWB Holster, would not mind upgrading the belt clip, or switching over to a Galco leather holster with belt loops in the near future.

0.jpeg

0-1.jpeg

0-2.jpeg

Last Edited:
Still packing the S&W .40 cal 411. Usually in a fanny pack but fits in a jacket pocket too. Sometimes carry the S&W 36 .38spec... oh, and then there is Chloe the Staffordshire terrier. She barks and hits like a .45.
I do have to admit tho, my choice of pistols may change. Maybe. Considering that the popos confiscate any firearm used even in self-defense Im thinking about testing a HiPoint. What's the point of packing an expensive, quality pistol that is going to be lost in the system if you use it? Just sayin.

Last Edited:
Latest carry firearm is the DW Guardian 38 Super. Very light, fits snug on the body, Hardly know it's there.

Sometimes I switch up to a Canik (modified) with Holoson dot and 19 rounds of Liberty Defense 9mm.

1B2C0123-5314-4A5D-87EF-B8EDC0A715F6.jpeg C54D5E2E-D7F9-488C-9094-BCB6EC4DD77E.jpeg

S&W shield fits my pocket. .40 calb. 8 rounds ought to do it. Light, concealable and easily deployed. Right now they are fairly cheap. Shoot mine fairly often and given time, can keep it all in the ten ring at 25 yards. What more would I need. Customised with Apex trigger and Heinie night sights. Also makes a passable headboard home defense.
When go to mountains, I prefer my S&W 686 four inch revolver with heavy loads. Ya just never know in the woods.

S&W M&P 2.0 3.6" 9mm compact with a fifteen round mag and one in the pipe. Carried in a DeSantis mini scabbard. If I go to town I carry a spare mag and a Mossberg 930 12ga. muzzle down in the front with me. :eek:

I admit to being a little paranoid. After 22 years as a border cop, you might understand. But geez man, LOL, that's a heck of a selection. You live in Chicago? If the zombies come a calling, methinks you got it covered.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top