JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since you guys have me pretty much convinced that I need a Beretta 92FS, I'm curious to hear what you guys have on your lists :)

Holy cow where do I start!

Tikka T3 varmint in 308
Ruger 1911 commander
80% lower jig so I can build anything under the sun.

Those are my top 3 the Ruger is a toss up with a Sig Scorpion 1911 still can't make up my mind. There are just to many good ones to choose from.

Well, just finished paying off a layaway for a TNW Aero Survival Rifle in .40 - on it's way to my FFL as we speak.

After that, I haven't decided just yet, though I really would like to add a lever gun in .357. Possibly a Savage Model 10 in .308 Just not sure which one will be next.

Well, just finished paying off a layaway for a TNW Aero Survival Rifle in .40 - on it's way to my FFL as we speak.

After that, I haven't decided just yet, though I really would like to add a lever gun in .357. Possibly a Savage Model 10 in .308 Just not sure which one will be next.

I have an odd infatuation with level guns. Good choice!

I'm thinking a good revolver may need to be added to the collection. Haven't got that far yet though. I think I have needs for scopes and suppressors first. :)

IMG_1755.JPG

Got a nice Dan Wesson 357 for sale on NWFA ;)

I'm considering a Glock 35 and then making a project of it. Conversion to 9mm, some other enhancements and then shooting some pistol matches.

Currently working on a Remington 700 project that will make a fun distance shooter. If I decide to lighten the weight a bit, might be a good elk gun as well.

I'm considering a Glock 35 and then making a project of it. Conversion to 9mm, some other enhancements and then shooting some pistol matches.

Currently working on a Remington 700 project that will make a fun distance shooter. If I decide to lighten the weight a bit, might be a good elk gun as well.

Those sound like a couple fun projects. Do you compete currently?

I guess a .40 in whatever tupperware is du jour or otherwise on sale :s0112:

Wow a .40 holdout! :D

I currently compete in my mind only! LOL! So, I won an insane Clock 35 off of GunBroker that is already converted. Should get it in about a week. It'll be fun to give a try to. After that, then I'll be seeking out the different places to shoot matches near me. So love new toys!

I currently compete in my mind only! LOL! So, I won an insane Clock 35 off of GunBroker that is already converted. Should get it in about a week. It'll be fun to give a try to. After that, then I'll be seeking out the different places to shoot matches near me. So love new toys!

Heh I've been wanting to get into competition myself, haven't done it yet though.

Got a link for the GB auction?

I toted a gosh-awful amount of .40 JHP out here. I still don't know how I wound-up with it all, but I figured "why not?" wondering who'd trade a 642 for whatever Block incarnation uses a .40 in a mid-sized frame :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top