JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cant say enough good things about the 1911's in 10mm, the R.I.A. are good units and well put together, and come with some nice options as standard that would cost extra from the other manufactures! I rock a Kimber Eclipse 10 mm auto, and it's about the most accurate 1911 I have ever shot!
View attachment 984

I've honestly never shot a 10mm, but it seems those who have really like them. I think it's probably time to change that :)

For a next gun, going to be yet another Ruger Old Army, but this time in Stainless!
View attachment 985

Nice! After binge-watching Godless on Netflix I really want to pick up a single action revolver and dust off my Winchester 94 :D

I went out and fired my Glock. Really like it so far. Factory 180 hardball was kind of weak, then shot some 155 gr. Gold Dots with 11.5 gr. of Blue Dot. Big difference, was hitting a 12" gong at 100 yds. off a rest/

I went out and fired my Glock. Really like it so far. Factory 180 hardball was kind of weak, then shot some 155 gr. Gold Dots with 11.5 gr. of Blue Dot. Big difference, was hitting a 12" gong at 100 yds. off a rest/

Wow, that's impressive!

I've honestly never shot a 10mm, but it seems those who have really like them. I think it's probably time to change that :)

The neat thing about 10 MM auto is the vast differences is power you have available in a single pistol, you can run so cheep o .40 Smith and Wesson 140 gr, all the way up to full Nuka 220 gr anti Peterbuilt stuff and o it need to change recoil springs to make it happen. Do yet self a YUGE favor and skip the Glock platform and get a 1911, less trouble, and a ramped, fully supprted
Chamber.

Nice! After binge-watching Godless on Netflix I really want to pick up a single action revolver and dust off my Winchester 94 :D
Y
You know me, I'm like the younger betterooking brother of @AndyinEverson, I love Black Powder firearms. So naturally I'm going to tell you to go for it! Armslist had a pair of replicas for $350, cannot go wrong with that deal! There a hoot to shoot, and much cheaper too! You know whay they say; " Once you go Black" ROTFLMAO

20160701_211154.jpg

I'm thinking the Sig 320. Kinda interested in the Sig 365, but I already have enough EDC's. I like the potential to add the red dot, even though it might be a problem finding a holster that will carry it with the red dot attached.

I'm thinking the Sig 320. Kinda interested in the Sig 365, but I already have enough EDC's. I like the potential to add the red dot, even though it might be a problem finding a holster that will carry it with the red dot attached.

I'd really like to shoot a P320. I have a Burris Fast Fire 3 on my M&P 9 Pro and on my FNX 45, I think they're fantastic.

I have a CZ Shadow 2 in Blue waiting for me when I get back to Oregon, oh and a P38. I'm pretty stoked about the Shadow.

Good to hear you found one! Can't wait till I find the right deal on a CZ SP-01 Tactical.

I just ordered a Crossbreed OWB holster left-handed for my Glock 40 MOS. Looks like it will work with no problem. It's a little big for IWB carry, that's why I have a Kimber Micro-Nine.

I just ordered a Crossbreed OWB holster left-handed for my Glock 40 MOS. Looks like it will work with no problem. It's a little big for IWB carry, that's why I have a Kimber Micro-Nine.

Let me know how you like their OWB. I'm a big fan of their IWB offerings.

Very nice! This trip to Arizonya is getting expensive, tons of very nice B.P. weapons I need! Wife is going to put the squash on me any day now! Lol, gotta get them all!

make sure you tell your best friend that if you pass, to not let your partner sell your firearms for what your told them you paid for them...

Had a PS90, loved it, just a pain to feed and mags are super expensive! Had to let it go.
Got it's replaement Taurus CT-G2 in 10mm auto. Also converted it to take M1 carbine stick mags, 25 rounds of 10mm isn't a joke

Had a PS90, loved it, just a pain to feed and mags are super expensive! Had to let it go.

This was my problem, I couldn't afford to feed it! Incredible gun though. I could see myself becoming an FN collector.

Got it's replaement Taurus CT-G2 in 10mm auto. Also converted it to take M1 carbine stick mags, 25 rounds of 10mm isn't a joke

I read the first sentence and immediately Googled it, as I'd never heard of the CT-G2 (had no idea Taurus made a carbine). Saw it took proprietary mags and closed the window. Finished reading your post, got excited, and Googled it again :s0112:

Yet another gun you need to make a show and tell thread for :D

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top