JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will admit to having some self-control issues when I'm having too much fun. It pretty much doesn't matter how many rounds I put in my range bag.... the bag goes home with no live ammo left. The ONLY chance of having control over it is just not putting much in there to begin with. Of course that doesn't ALWAYS work - because the sell ammo at the range!

My next gun will be a 10 mm full size. Haven't made up my mind as to the brand but am leaning towards the Armscor Rock Island 10 or the Glock.

I've heard nothing but good things about Glock 10mm's (do they have more than one?) over the years.

I'm still searching for my CZ SP-01 tactical but I just had a Garand come up that I can't pass up. I've always wanted one, and tomorrow one will be mine :D

I've heard nothing but good things about Glock 10mm's (do they have more than one?) over the years.

I'm still searching for my CZ SP-01 tactical but I just had a Garand come up that I can't pass up. I've always wanted one, and tomorrow one will be mine :D
I ended up buying the Glock gen 4 model 40 w/MOS system. I also got a Vortex Venom red-dot. Am going to try it out as soon as the weather clears up. (Not used to saying that in Az.)

5" M&P 2.0 in 9 is on the way. I am leaning bolt gun next. No particular reason other than I don't have on. Can't make up my mind if I do, .223, 243, 308 or 7.62x39.

My next gun will be a 10 mm full size. Haven't made up my mind as to the brand but am leaning towards the Armscor Rock Island 10 or the Glock.

I have a RIA 10mm 1911 A-1. It's a really nice gun. I also have Glock 29SF 10mm. The RIA is as nice as any out there.
I'm now leaning towards buying the Ruger SR 1911 10mm....

Cant say enough good things about the 1911's in 10mm, the R.I.A. are good units and well put together, and come with some nice options as standard that would cost extra from the other manufactures! I rock a Kimber Eclipse 10 mm auto, and it's about the most accurate 1911 I have ever shot!
thumbnail_20180126_210710.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top