JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Honestly, I have 29 assorted weapons now, if I see something I like I'll buy it, but i'm not PLANNING on getting anything else. But you know how THAT goes!
Hahahaha.... yeah, I know how THAT goes.
I have to admit to having some impulse-buying self-control issues.
But I AM proud of myself for not actually buying any of the pistols I fondled at the gun store yesterday.....
We'll see if I can manage to hold out long enough to forget about it.

Hahahaha.... yeah, I know how THAT goes.
I have to admit to having some impulse-buying self-control issues.
But I AM proud of myself for not actually buying any of the pistols I fondled at the gun store yesterday.....
We'll see if I can manage to hold out long enough to forget about it.

I don't go to LGS's anymore, except to buy some specific ammo or to compare prices for some on line purchases. Not really into buying NEW items, more interested in used/local stuff. Latest acquisitions were a parking lot pistol purchase, an on line used Saiga 20 and a new Ruger AR 556 on line. They happened over a period of about a year and a half, but I also sold a pistol during the same time.

Beretta P 9 92SB Compact L Type M
Beretta
P 9 92FS CAJUN
Beretta
P 40 Centurion
Beretta
P 9 92FS Compact L Type M
Beretta
P 40 96A1 Vertec Inox
Beretta
P 9 92A1
Beretta
P 9 90 TWO
Beretta
P 9 92FS COMPACT L TWO TONE w/rail
Beretta
P 9 92FS TWO-TONE
Iver Johnson
P 45 1911 Hawk Deluxe
Keltec
P 223/556 PLR 16
Keltec
P 9 PF9 Two-Tone
Ruger
P 380 LCP-AZ Anniv
S&W
P 9 S&W M&P Shield
Sig Sauer
P 22 Sig 1911-22
Sig Sauer
P 9 Sig SP2022 TB
Walther P 22 Walther P22Q

oops, forgot the
Ruger LP9

Revolvers

Ruger Rev 22lr/22WMR
Ruger
Rev 357/38, 9
Uberti
Rev 22lr/22WMR

not counting long guns!

favorite right now is the Iver Johnson 45
of the 9mm's it would be impossible to pick

If a guy was going to go buy a CZ handgun......

Which would be most recommended?
P-01 Decocker, has been my absolute favorite to date, followed closely by the P-07, then the P-10C. Love the P-10C, just getting used to the striker fire world after 20+ years of DA/SA or SA only autos, with only a few years of an XD9 sub compact mixed in. Been following gunbroker bids closely last few weeks. Looks like new P-01 Decocker's are selling about $500 when bid no reserve. Or buy now $535. P-07 have been under $400 lately, just over normally. I carry a P-07 daily(until I get another P-01 back in my hands).

P-01 Decocker, has been my absolute favorite to date, followed closely by the P-07, then the P-10C. Love the P-10C, just getting used to the striker fire world after 20+ years of DA/SA or SA only autos, with only a few years of an XD9 sub compact mixed in. Been following gunbroker bids closely last few weeks. Looks like new P-01 Decocker's are selling about $500 when bid no reserve. Or buy now $535. P-07 have been under $400 lately, just over normally. I carry a P-07 daily(until I get another P-01 back in my hands).
Thanks!

Well, a CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical followed me out of the gun store today - so I guess I'll give it a home. LOL
Looking forward to giving it a spin before I do anything to it. I walked into the store expecting to walk out with a Canik SFx - but the CZ was calling my name! LOL

I was looking for a rem 700 or win 70 in 6.5 x 55. Elusive birds, especially in good condition.
That didn't happen in time for this years deer hunt so ended up with a new wood stocked Tikka t3 in same caliber. While a fine thing in its own right considering its price, and shoots to the same point of aim for all equal weight flavors of fodder fed it, most in less than .75 moa, it is a plain Jane and though I'm confidant it will bring home the venison should I be fortunate to cross paths, I am still wanting a 700 or 70 in the higher grade, albeit since I have the Swede caliber now covered, I am now perusing either in.270 as a replacement for my much loved but tired Ruger M77 .270 from the 70"s.

Well, wasn't looking but I saw a Cerakoted Sig M11-A1 (P-229) for private sale and couldn't resist the price. So I have another compact 9mm to add to the list of goodies. Two tone desert/brown looks good fires well. Wasn't looking but it walked into my view.

20170919_185645.jpg
Whoops! Guess when you bid silly low sometimes it backfires... CZ P-01 Decocker that I had no intention of getting until next month, lol. This month is CGW upgrade month.

I agree, I have yet to meet someone that hasn't fallen for at least one of my CZ's after going out shooting. Even my diehard Glock friend who never fell for the P-07(though he liked it) is now picking up a P-10C, lol.
I'll be getting the CGW Pro-Package for it next month. Lighten up the trigger a bit. Love the way it feels in my hand and points though.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top