JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ive pretty much filled the obvious (to me) gaps in my selection/collection but one "want" comes to mind from time to time, and that is a Glock 10mm. Since I have a Redhawk .44 mag it's not a "Rush Priority" kind of thing but Ive come to like the Glock21 and think that a Glock20 would be an easier, handier carry-gun than a Redhawk for mountain-tripping...

Next will be a CZ P-10C in flat dark earth color. After that...the prices on good name brand AR15s are so low even I am tempted...and I am not an AR guy. What really trips my trigger, pun intended, in the next couple of years, (and it will take me that long to save up for it), will be the CZ BREN 2 rifle...IF it ever comes in civilian legal for US markets.
I suppose I should get some kind of shotgun, just so I can say I have one.

I think I have most of the holes filled except one...I lack a long-range rifle. Something like a Win 70, Ruger 77 or Remmy 700 in 30-06 or 308. My dream rifle is an old Win lever-action 30-06! Not for long shots...just to have!

Already have an old ArmaLite A2, Beretta 92fs, S&W Model 10, S & W 4506, Marlin M60 and an old Mossberg 500B...but need a rifle! Would be interested in trading the 92fs for the right one.

I'm in the same boat, need something for long range. I'm probably going to go with the Ruger RPR in .308.

I'm trying to find a decent deal on a LWRC Tricon MK6.

Nice rifles!

Next will be a CZ P-10C in flat dark earth color. After that...the prices on good name brand AR15s are so low even I am tempted...and I am not an AR guy. What really trips my trigger, pun intended, in the next couple of years, (and it will take me that long to save up for it), will be the CZ BREN 2 rifle...IF it ever comes in civilian legal for US markets.
I suppose I should get some kind of shotgun, just so I can say I have one.

I finally handled a CZ SP-01 Tactical with a threaded barrel at a gun show last week. I don't see any way one of those won't end up in my collection at some point.

I haven't owned a powder gun is a few year since I sold mine but I am looking into getting a desert tan Springfield M1A in .308, desert tan Barrett Model 98B in 6.5 Creedmoor, or a yup, you guessed it, desert tan Mossberg Patriot MVP in .308 with the HS-T package.

Joe Link said:
I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it. Does CZ make any models with a cut out for an RMR or similar?
Factory? No. But CZ Custom is in Mesa, AZ, and the shop that did all my CZ work is Cajun Gun Works in Monroe, LA. Great buncha guys there, highly recommend.

I'm looking at this for next buy.
Screenshot_20170512-061615.png

Heaven knows, I was leaning toward a 5.7 combo. Or, a Schmidt-Rubin rifle, or a Hi-Standard Victor or Supermatic Citation, or, perhaps a classic S&W wheelgun like a M-25 in .45ACP! :) I just dunno.

Last Edited:
Next? LF6.5 22" Creedmoor, ordering on the 15th.

Live Free Armory

Interesting, seems like a fair price for something somewhat 'exotic'.

I think I'm going to break down and buy a Smith & Wesson Shield 9mm before the rebate ends at the end of the month. Hard to argue with a quality gun for around $200.

image.jpeg
Heaven knows, I was leaning toward a 5.7 combo. Or, a Schmidt-Rubin rifle, or a Hi-Standard Victor or Supermatic Citation, or, perhaps a classic S&W wheelgun like a M-25 in .45ACP! :) I just dunno.

Would this work?
S&W 1955 (Pre-M-25) w/custom grip, .45acp works with or without moon clips. First year of production according to SCOSW, 5 screw heavy barrel target model. Might even have .45LC cylinder buried somewhere for it.
6 1/2" barrel, little holster wear at muzzle, otherwise pretty spotless. My photos stink, sorry.

Last Edited:
Since you guys have me pretty much convinced that I need a Beretta 92FS, I'm curious to hear what you guys have on your lists :)
Too bad your not in AZ, I've got a few of them, some need to go. Including the short barrel models and the 96FS, same thing in 40S&W which they don't make anymore.

Their good enough the military chose them but that's not always a ringing endorsement anymore. Kinda big and heavy for a 9mm. That's everybody's complaint of course but they are real solid reliable pistols. If you can, buy an Italian made one. They deliberately make them a little nicer.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top