JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one last Winchester 94 30-30 to pick up for the most recent grandchild, gave one to each of them so far.
Other than that, I'm in this weird spot where quite possibly I don't really need or want anything (at this time) in particular.
Ya I know, weird huh?

Seriously considering an M&P Shield in .45acp - $75 rebate and the gun is available locally for $344.99, which makes a brand new Shield for only $269.99! Not sure if I can pass on that.

Not sure what you all have in the safe so that hard to say? This might give you some idea's. The seven barrel shotgun looks kinda cool if your looking for something for duck hunting :oops:
Here Are 10 of the Coolest Guns We Found Inside the NRA Convention's Massive Showroom

I guess it's more like what I've HAD in the safe.
The kids and really good friends have most of them now, and none were sold to them. That's not to suggest I don't have what I think I need and like.
I guess I'm just content.

I have one last Winchester 94 30-30 to pick up for the most recent grandchild, gave one to each of them so far.
Other than that, I'm in this weird spot where quite possibly I don't really need or want anything (at this time) in particular.
Ya I know, weird huh?

Excellent choice! One of my favorite guns is a Winchester 94 30-30 I inherited after my grandfather passed. I'll never forget shooting that as we hiked around the desert.

Seriously considering an M&P Shield in .45acp - $75 rebate and the gun is available locally for $344.99, which makes a brand new Shield for only $269.99! Not sure if I can pass on that.

How can you beat that? I can't imagine what they'll do to the 2.0 to make it worth the extra cost.

Excellent choice! One of my favorite guns is a Winchester 94 30-30 I inherited after my grandfather passed. I'll never forget shooting that as we hiked around the desert.

How can you beat that? I can't imagine what they'll do to the 2.0 to make it worth the extra cost.

As I understand it, the Shield in.45 is already the 2.0 - different grip stippling is part of that. The .45 model just came out in late 2016, so I'm betting they won't be changing that one.

As I understand it, the Shield in.45 is already the 2.0 - different grip stippling is part of that. The .45 model just came out in late 2016, so I'm betting they won't be changing that one.

Ah that makes sense. How's the trigger?

Ah that makes sense. How's the trigger?

Don't know, haven't even held one yet. If typical of M&P's though, probably gritty with little discernible reset. They will smooth out over time though, or the trigger can be upgraded, with the most noticeable improvement apparently being a felt reset, which would be nice. My M&P 9c was gritty at first, but has smoothed out over time - still not much of a felt reset though.

Don't know, haven't even held one yet. If typical of M&P's though, probably gritty with little discernible reset. They will smooth out over time though, or the trigger can be upgraded, with the most noticeable improvement apparently being a felt reset, which would be nice. My M&P 9c was gritty at first, but has smoothed out over time - still not much of a felt reset though.

Ah for some reason I thought you had the .45 :)

I have the M&P9 CORE which I still need to break in. I've heard the Apex triggers work wonders on them. I'm curious to know just how good a trigger on a striker fired gun can be.

CZ PCR is high on my list, but since .22 lr ammo is getting more plentiful, I'm also thinking about a Walther PPK .22 or maybe one of those Heritage .22/.22 mag revolvers, just for the hell of it. I've read mostly good reviews about the Heritage, and would probably already own the ppk in .22 if the double action trigger pull didn't feel like about 40#

I've got a 75B with several hundred rounds through it, and a 40B with probably 200 rounds through it, not one hiccup from either. I've tried every kind of ammo I have, probably 10 different varieties including steel cased, in the 75B, and can't make it not work.

I've got a 75B with several hundred rounds through it, and a 40B with probably 200 rounds through it, not one hiccup from either. I've tried every kind of ammo I have, probably 10 different varieties including steel cased, in the 75B, and can't make it not work.

Another CZ guy!

I think I have most of the holes filled except one...I lack a long-range rifle. Something like a Win 70, Ruger 77 or Remmy 700 in 30-06 or 308. My dream rifle is an old Win lever-action 30-06! Not for long shots...just to have!

Already have an old ArmaLite A2, Beretta 92fs, S&W Model 10, S & W 4506, Marlin M60 and an old Mossberg 500B...but need a rifle! Would be interested in trading the 92fs for the right one.

I think I have most of the holes filled except one...I lack a long-range rifle. Something like a Win 70, Ruger 77 or Remmy 700 in 30-06 or 308. My dream rifle is an old Win lever-action 30-06! Not for long shots...just to have!

Already have an old ArmaLite A2, Beretta 92fs, S&W Model 10, S & W 4506, Marlin M60 and an old Mossberg 500B...but need a rifle! Would be interested in trading the 92fs for the right one.

I recently bout a Tikka T3 in .308 let me tell ya that is one purchase you would not regret. ;):)

I posted up about it already, but I'll get a Springfield XD-E next to better fill my concealed carry requirement. Currently my little Sig 290RS fill that roll, but the very long and stiff trigger pull for every shot is not as good as a pistol that size that go to SA after the first round. It works, but could be better.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top