Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up today!

Which gun is next on your list to buy?

OP
Joe Link

Joe Link

Staff Member
Reactions
Well, just finished paying off a layaway for a TNW Aero Survival Rifle in .40 - on it's way to my FFL as we speak.

After that, I haven't decided just yet, though I really would like to add a lever gun in .357. Possibly a Savage Model 10 in .308 Just not sure which one will be next.
I have an odd infatuation with level guns. Good choice!

Reactions
I'm considering a Glock 35 and then making a project of it. Conversion to 9mm, some other enhancements and then shooting some pistol matches.

Currently working on a Remington 700 project that will make a fun distance shooter. If I decide to lighten the weight a bit, might be a good elk gun as well.

OP
Joe Link

Joe Link

Staff Member
Reactions
I'm considering a Glock 35 and then making a project of it. Conversion to 9mm, some other enhancements and then shooting some pistol matches.

Currently working on a Remington 700 project that will make a fun distance shooter. If I decide to lighten the weight a bit, might be a good elk gun as well.
Those sound like a couple fun projects. Do you compete currently?

I guess a .40 in whatever tupperware is du jour or otherwise on sale :s0112:
Wow a .40 holdout! :D

Reactions
I currently compete in my mind only! LOL! So, I won an insane Clock 35 off of GunBroker that is already converted. Should get it in about a week. It'll be fun to give a try to. After that, then I'll be seeking out the different places to shoot matches near me. So love new toys!

OP
Joe Link

Joe Link

Staff Member
Reactions
I currently compete in my mind only! LOL! So, I won an insane Clock 35 off of GunBroker that is already converted. Should get it in about a week. It'll be fun to give a try to. After that, then I'll be seeking out the different places to shoot matches near me. So love new toys!
Heh I've been wanting to get into competition myself, haven't done it yet though.

Got a link for the GB auction?

UPCOMING EVENTS

Big Sandy Shoot
Northwestern Arizona
Wikieup, AZ 85360, USA

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS