JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A member of Northwest Firearms, but once a resident of Pahrump, Nevada back in the days when it was still the wild west (late 60 and early 70s) Reside now for the last 30 years on the southern Oregon coast where the weather is mild and pretty much green. Interested in most everything in firearms, loading and shooting. Left over time is spent attempting to stay not motion sick while fishing the Pacific. Latest battle of the Second Amendment Ordinance Preservation. Like Nevada, we have a couple of dense populated cities, and a Super Majority with Governor, Demorats. I understand in your favor most of your counties, and the big Nye are going for the no new firearms laws...Yes !!!! Good for you. Their greed is never ending and the goal is to confiscate all firearms. We have to continue to fight the good fight, as a free nation is an armed one.

I followed Joe over here from N/W Firearms to keep him out of trouble. Face bigsmyl.gif

I followed through Joe Link, and N/W Firearms to here where there was an invitation to look at this and check it out. An opinion was asked as to thoughts as to the construction and ease of use. A great deal of thought and some changes were made to make this as good as it can be and user friendly. I think it's as user friendly as possible. I'm not computer literate, and everything seems to work fine for me. Observing user conversations it appears everone in the area it covers, and even out side of it, is giving it a thumbs up.

I followed through Joe Link, and N/W Firearms to here where there was an invitation to look at this and check it out. An opinion was asked as to thoughts as to the construction and ease of use. A great deal of thought and some changes were made to make this as good as it can be and user friendly. I think it's as user friendly as possible. I'm not computer literate, and everything seems to work fine for me. Observing user conversations it appears everone in the area it covers, and even out side of it, is giving it a thumbs up.

Good to hear you like it!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top