JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, this is my 3rd one and like a fool I traded away my first two and kicked my bubblegum every time I thought about what I had given up! Took me two years to find another and even though it cost more than the first two I just had to have it! So I paid 650 total including the 4 magazines. The cheapest one only cost 350 but it had the stiffest slide I ever handled...it was originally a Fresno cop gun which wad stenciled on the pistol so maybe that was the reason for such a strong spring. This one is like-new and traded a Rossi M92 lever in 45LC for it...

And this one will stay with me...I learned my lesson!

Backpage. Just stumbled on it. Almost didn't check it out chalking it up as one of the many BS things you find on backpage all the time. Lol.
Glad I did.

Heh yeah, I wasn't too sure what I should write. If you have any ideas for ads in the future that might attract attention let me know :)

Yeah, this is my 3rd one and like a fool I traded away my first two and kicked my bubblegum every time I thought about what I had given up! Took me two years to find another and even though it cost more than the first two I just had to have it! So I paid 650 total including the 4 magazines. The cheapest one only cost 350 but it had the stiffest slide I ever handled...it was originally a Fresno cop gun which wad stenciled on the pistol so maybe that was the reason for such a strong spring. This one is like-new and traded a Rossi M92 lever in 45LC for it...

And this one will stay with me...I learned my lesson!
Famous last words

Northwest Firearms.

Not a member, just kind of checked it out.
I was doing a search for something, and a post on that forum was in the return for the search. I bookmarked NWFA, and checked out some of the other posts, THEN I saw the ad for this site. Looked this site over, (Tiny by comparison, but that's OK) decided to join here.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top