JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, this is the one I carry most.
View attachment 250
But when I'm feeling a bit whimsical.
View attachment 251

I like the whimsy! I have an event upcoming and I'm considering packin' my Russian M-1895 revolver, in a modern OWB holster!
You know, just for yucks! :D For those not real familiar with the Nagant, it's a 7 shooter, always a conversation starter!
IMG_1301.JPG

Last Edited:
Used to be a M9fs but now my G19C with a +2 teran base pad and one factory spare.

Looking to get the new M9A3 soon though so that will probably turn into my new carry

Are the M9A3's quite a bit better than the M9fs? I've wanted a 92FS for a long time but for some reason the M9A3 doesn't appeal to me.

Springfield xd9 service with 3 extra mags. loaded with golden saber +p 124 grains or hst. I carry a mossberg shockwave in my truck most the time too loaded with 5 standard winchester 00 buck

It's a sweet piece. My background check got put on hold for 3 days because the atf was packed with background checks. It was shocking. I carry a gun for work so I kinda HAVE to be able to buy a gun.

Are the M9A3's quite a bit better than the M9fs? I've wanted a 92FS for a long time but for some reason the M9A3 doesn't appeal to me.

As a matter of fact now that I OWN my M9A3 I can say if you have any sort of feelings towards M9's then this is very comparable. Although IMO double action is a tad smoothed out and feels lighter, the addition of the raised sights and extended barrel makes a nice shooter and easy to get sights back on target. I've owed mine for a couple months and have put about 1500 rounds through it.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top