JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been buying several and have two revolvers being done. The Sig 1911 is an unusual story. Hunter Flannery told me he was doing one. Since I have one in a 38 Super I wanted done I wanted to see the engraving first.

Wow, love it. This would be a $1500 fee on mine plus ship back and forth. For $2100 I could buy the whole gun! (Repeat customer) No brainer. I will change the grips. Not a fan of rail but I'll live with it. :>)

3A6C768C-2A44-4309-973C-E4E9FBD773A1.jpeg

Last Edited:
kg3wiEa.jpg

I had to have them... I bought a 5.5 inch heavy barrel for my Ruger Mark IV 22/45 and then Volquartsen had 10 inch barrels in their bargain bin so I just had to have one. The 5.5 inch will be use for Rimfire Pistol Iron sights at Steel Challenge Matches. The Standard is my backup gun because I use a Mamba for my primary Rimfire Pistol Open.

4 Dillon RL 1050's!!!! gonna keep a couple and move the others after I make sure that they are all there. They have been in storage for 8 to 10 years so gotta clean them up at least to see if they are complete and viable.

I havent put out the money yet, but I'm thinkin on a new Python with the 4 1/4" barrel- look so nice in stainless and would make a real fine carry gun! Can't carry my old Python, it's too valuable to muck up in the woods- I need a stainless revolver for woods carry and to drop down the back of my trousers... the new Pythons sure are slick!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top