JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With stimulus checks, lots of free time to peruse classifieds, I figured that I'm not the ONLY one who has made an impulse buy lately.

Just brought this one home yesterday.

What's your latest "impulse buy?"

20200425_202320.jpg

20200425_202253.jpg

20200425_202238.jpg

No more room in the safe for guns.:(

I did buy two cans of #11 percussion caps.:)
There were three left, but I only took two...;)
All I have to do now is find some place to shoot.:D

Maybe I should buy another 50 ft. of cotton cloths
line and make more wicks for my matchlock musket. o_O

Never know when there may be a run on that stuff. :eek:....:rolleyes:....:p

Last Edited:
Or you could likely build 2-3 of them for the same cost

No you couldn't at all. First off, the lower is unique and I don't believe they are sold to anyone stripped. They do not currently even sell barrels individually with E2 tech. in .308. The bolt hold open feature that POF has designed in their trigger guard is not found in any other manufacturers without going bulkier and external. The bolt carrier group is only available through them. All in all you can't build this rifle or one even close to it spec wise. You can build large frame AR-10's cheaper but they will not have the feature set this rifle has or be close in specs, and that is what separates it from the rest of the field.

No you couldn't at all. First off, the lower is unique and I don't believe they are sold to anyone stripped. They do not currently even sell barrels individually with E2 tech. in .308. The bolt hold open feature that POF has designed in their trigger guard is not found in any other manufacturers without going bulkier and external. The bolt carrier group is only available through them. All in all you can't build this rifle or one even close to it spec wise. You can build large frame AR-10's cheaper but they will not have the feature set this rifle has or be close in specs, and that is what separates it from the rest of the field.

Guess I have too many guns to be concerned with a few little gadgets on just one of them

I have been a good boy for the last few months. The last "impulse" buy was a Ruger RPR in .308, which of course then necessitated a bipod and suitable glass. I took it out once to sight it in, and then another time we were short on time, so I didn't.t get to shoot it very far. And now of course the desert is closed for fire restrictions, so I don't even get to go stretch it's legs.

The Bighorn Arms TL3 short action with AICS magazine cut. It wasn't really an impulse buy; I've been planning a 6.5mm rifle for quite a while. The price of it made it feel like an impulse buy...

I have been a good boy for the last few months. The last "impulse" buy was a Ruger RPR in .308, which of course then necessitated a bipod and suitable glass. I took it out once to sight it in, and then another time we were short on time, so I didn't.t get to shoot it very far. And now of course the desert is closed for fire restrictions, so I don't even get to go stretch it's legs.

Well we will need to fix that crap!! By the time they lift the restrictions I will be in AZ and itching for some trigger time.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top