JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Already got a Mossberg 464, and an Uberti Winchester 1873 carbine in .357 mag that I haven't fired yet. So my latest impulse buy is still in the mail to me:

semogue-1305.jpg
One can never have enough firearms, ammo, vintage razors or shaving brushes ...

Not a firearm, but an, "As seen advertised only on-line." It looks like a large metal snow flake. It has cut outs for 6 nuts, three Allen wrenches, two screwdrivers tips, a wire bender and a bottle opener.:)

It looked so cool, I bought 4 of them for Christmas gifts.:s0139:

Not what you would call an "Impulse" buy. The shop had this for quite a while and I waited till they dropped the price and Snarfed it up. Super RedHawk in 10mm.

10 mm ruger.JPG

I'm making an impulse buy- after much cogitation- of an "Kali-Astra Nemesis" Kukri from Khukuri House in Nepal.. I need another khuk like I need a lobotomy, but there it is, it's a great khuk, a hand-made original. It's a sort of combination of a large bowie and khukuri. It will serve several purposes, including but not limited to, hanging on my wall with dozens of other worthy blades.

Dawson Precision!
Must have lived in the hills too long, Dawson Precision? First I've heard of them. The ones I used were for suppressor, but I think with Glock's adaptor MOS plate, it makes the sight body sit the plate width too high for the rear sight to clear the window. So the rear sight needs elevation raised. Raise the front and I would think problems with a holster and that front sight track? Like the Venom Dot, but still want back up open for a carry.

Must have lived in the hills too long, Dawson Precision? First I've heard of them. The ones I used were for suppressor, but I think with Glock's adaptor MOS plate, it makes the sight body sit the plate width too high for the rear sight to clear the window. So the rear sight needs elevation raised. Raise the front and I would think problems with a holster and that front sight track? Like the Venom Dot, but still want back up open for a carry.
I guess you can't have it both ways! https://dawsonprecision.com/dawson-...-pro-vortex-razor-and-similar-red-dot-scopes/

Thanks again. I'll bet the razor sits lower than the venom. I'll have to check again. It just could be it's a check with the other sight company. Glock will not tell ya squat if you can find a body. All isn't lost, as later I have a Glock 22 I could have the slide milled and drilled. Now I understand if you just want the Dot Sights alone, they are making one no milling, just drilling mounting screws? Before I go off experimenting, I'll put my effort into this Glock 17 Gen5, as I bought it for this purpose...just picked the wrong model Dot maybe. Or sights that enhance the Dot sight. Tied up this week, but will get back on subject SAP.

I'm making an impulse buy- after much cogitation- of an "Kali-Astra Nemesis" Kukri from Khukuri House in Nepal.. I need another khuk like I need a lobotomy, but there it is, it's a great khuk, a hand-made original. It's a sort of combination of a large bowie and khukuri. It will serve several purposes, including but not limited to, hanging on my wall with dozens of other worthy blades.
Love the things, got one from a Gurka I worked with in Afghanistan looks like it was forged from a leaf spring.

Napal Blade.jpg

Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore had these Glock 17 police trade-ins on sale for $399 shipped, couldn't pass it up! Mine is in great condition, the night sights even glow bright. Looking forward to sending out the slide for an RMR cut.

IMG_3501.JPEG

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top