JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So... you're saying you need a shower? :s0153:

;):D
I spent 8 hours today inside a 40' shipping container out in the sun....
And just got out of the shower and into some AC. Life is instantly better!

Oh, and while it wasn't quite an impulse buy, I did order another vest. I went with the tactical FRAS vest. Which is Flexible Rifle Armor System from SafeLife. More or less a wrap around flexible armor plate carrier. We'll soon find out how hot it is to wear!

Oh, and while it wasn't quite an impulse buy, I did order another vest. I went with the tactical FRAS vest. Which is Flexible Rifle Armor System from SafeLife. More or less a wrap around flexible armor plate carrier. We'll soon find out how hot it is to wear!

Dude, wearing flak vests and the PASGT Kevlar body armor in Latin America.... OMG... it was the WORST, and we quickly "lost" them. :confused:

I need to buy some plates and a carrier. But damn I looked into it and the 7X size is expensive:eek:

unnamed.jpg
6 of these for the new
akp_gray_2.jpg

Yesterday my order for 4x cases arrived...get'em while you can!!!
HORNADY 22c (.224) 55gr SP-BT BULLET w/CAN BULK 6000/CS
153-2266b6000_6.jpg

I need to buy some plates and a carrier. But damn I looked into it and the 7X size is expensive:eek:
I know a guy, he custom made me a set of plates good for IV+ with *gorgets. He sent me a sample plate to try out, loaded up some 165 gr black tip in the .300 Win and put 5 rounds into it! They all splattered, but made big rib busting dents! Still the chances of getting hit with something that nasty are slim to none! It wasn't cheap, but then neither is life! As much as I prefer my L-III+ soft armor, nothing beats a set of plates, especially these enhanced plates with shoulder and waist protection! Heavy, but.....................

I can see if he might be able to do you up a set, would need your measurements! Large by Huge doesn't count! :s0140:

Having been hit in the plates and taken fragments to the face and neck ( Why I wear a full beard), gorgets are essential! Don't know why the MIL doesn't add them to the armor systems, it's really easy to add them during manufacturing!:confused:

All of a sudden decided I needed a .458 SOCOM Pistol for the AZ house to provide STOP protection to anything south as the other .458 is in the locker in Alaska.

SOCOM.jpg

New Resource Reviews

Back Top