JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We all have a favorite accessory we've purchased for one of our guns. Maybe it was a high dollar optic, or something simple like a cleaning kit or a new gun case. What's your favorite accessory?

OKC-3S bayonet. While I don't use the upper with a lug on it much anymore (currently thinking about selling it), it's got style. You mount that thing at the range, and people stare in awe of your bad-@$$ness. At least, I think that's why they were staring...

You have a photo? I'm not sure I've seen one. What do you attach it to?

IMG_20120217_154053.jpg
With my watch for comparison. It's a beefy blade.

Unfortunately, I just moved and my guns are at the last place until I get a gun cabinet (am doing that today once my friend with the truck is available) so I have nothing with it mounted.

I attached it to an AR-15. It once had a 16" heavy barreled upper (more accurate than I am) with a bayonet lug, but I found it too heavy on the move and switched it for a 20" govt' profile upper with a low-profile gas block and no lug.

By the end of the weekend I should have my collection in hand and I'll get some pics up of it mounted.

Top quality Gun Belt (I wear an old Galco) and a sturdy strong side holster (my own design and manufacture). Also, a recoil spring guide with a built-in allen wrench so I can remove/tighten grip screws in the field.

When I first got my concealed carry permit the first thing I did was invest a few hundred in good quality leather. After ten years of wearing it daily (even when I'm not carrying it's the belt I wear) my Milt Sparks sharkskin belt still looks brand new. I need to get another Glock 19 and 1911 Government so I can dust off those holsters.

I still think it's funny/sad that suppressors are so highly regulated here in the US and actually required in some other countries to cut down on noise pollution.

A good set of screwdrivers. I've seen so many buggered screws it's not funny. It amazes me that folks will spend hundreds of dollars on a nice firearm, then use a 99 cent screw driver from walmart on it.

I can attest to that! When I was 12 I mowed lawns and saved my money to buy a double-headed Snap-On screwdriver for $45. I still have it and use it almost 20 years later :)

Bushnell Tactical Elite 6-24 X 50 scope. 30mm tube, turrets, side focus. It's remarkably clear across the entire field of view, the controls feel really high-quality, and it returns to zero every time. It even came with a sunshade.

Bushnell Tactical Elite 6-24 X 50 scope. 30mm tube, turrets, side focus. It's remarkably clear across the entire field of view, the controls feel really high-quality, and it returns to zero every time. It even came with a sunshade.

Remember how much you paid for it?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top