JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's pretty cheesy. Sleazy, too. It's like having to pay to go into a grocery store and see if Product A is less than Product B, with both products being essentially identical. I'd send Armslist a polite email which instructs them into which one of their bodily orifices to place their new policy. Add that a sideways insertion will be most satisfying for your concerns in this instance...

I went to Armslist to look for a rifle and they want me to pay them to see prices? When did this start?
I think Armslist has had some unwelcome attention from the FBI, I guess they figure the feds are too cheap to subscribe?

I'm seeing all kinds of prices from dealers but if you wanna see private sale prices, you need to subscribe...

I think Armslist has had some unwelcome attention from the FBI, I guess they figure the feds are too cheap to subscribe?

I'm seeing all kinds of prices, from dealers but if you wanna see private sale prices, you need to subscribe...
Prices do not seem outrageous... I guess it is just a matter of what/whose lenses you are looking through.

Prices do not seem outrageous... I guess it is just a matter of what/whose lenses you are looking through.
Like these?
90C88EC6-84BA-4ACA-9CE6-8279EEFAE01C.jpeg

Are you unaware that private sale prices in AZ are at least $50-200 higher than buying a new gun?

Right now with the supply chain issues, private sale guns can be even higher--whatever the market will bear & felons will pay top buck if they don't wanna steal a gun is what I hear

Are you unaware that private sale prices in AZ are at least $50-200 higher than buying a new gun?

Right now with the supply chain issues, private sale guns can be even higher--whatever the market will bear & felons will pay top buck if they don't wanna steal a gun is what I hear
No, but it all comes down to how badly you want something and what the market will bear. Also factor in a person's income and whether that person has a "bluebook or lower" mindset on used items which is directly proportionate to how they feel about new retail items. For example, I have been looking for a HK A3 MP5 stock and I found one; but the person wants almost $1500 for it, for me that is way to much but I would be willing to pay between $700 to $900 for it (which is still ridiculously high) but I want it nonetheless and would be willing to pay that.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top