JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are guns that I want but know I will never own. What is it for you?

For me there are a couple of them. The main one is a Shiloh Sharps long range like the one used in the movie Quigley down under.

13827572_3.jpg

A 99% Thompson M1928A1, with the horizontal forward stock. I have no need for the drum magazine. Gangsters from the Roaring Twenties used those. I think having the drum celebrates the bad guys. I prefer the 30-round stick magazines; our soldiers used those in World War II to defeat the most evil of tyrannies the world has ever seen.

A second firearm would be a full-on target rifle, chambered in .260 Remington. The action would be a Defiance Rebel, the barrel a stainless Hart and the trigger a Jewell. It would be in a chassis, the maker of which I have not yet determined. The screw pattern on the underside is that of the Remington M700, so there are multiple choices to be had. Top it off with a Schmidt-Bender scope, and I'd be a happy camper...

Mateba Autorevolver.

I don't like to use the word never, but it's highly unlikely I'll every pay what they're going for now o_O

I never owned one, BUT had a buddy. Yeah right you are wasn't much not bigger and better with him being Special ForcesArmy, me Marine Recon old Corps. He owned one Not quite as ornate but a beautiful rifle, and a Shiloh. Some thing about where it was built increased it's value. Not sure what caliber the movie version was, but this one was 45-70. His rifle so he shot first and I'll just say it didn't group one holers. Maybe a man sized target? My now 79 year old eyes wrap around a scope and I can shoot minus MOA at 100yds. Not going to happen at 100yds with open. After the blame game, the owner handed it to me to see how bad the sights were screwed up. They were hugely bad, by almost blind eyes put the last three rounds into a first size. He wouldn't give me that defective rifle, but it disappeared from his collect before he moved? You didn't buy it promising never to tell? It is a beautiful rifle, but my eyes wouldn't allow me to appreciate it! Hope you get yours if it was that one!

I never owned one, BUT had a buddy. Yeah right you are wasn't much not bigger and better with him being Special ForcesArmy, me Marine Recon old Corps. He owned one Not quite as ornate but a beautiful rifle, and a Shiloh. Some thing about where it was built increased it's value. Not sure what caliber the movie version was, but this one was 45-70. His rifle so he shot first and I'll just say it didn't group one holers. Maybe a man sized target? My now 79 year old eyes wrap around a scope and I can shoot minus MOA at 100yds. Not going to happen at 100yds with open. After the blame game, the owner handed it to me to see how bad the sights were screwed up. They were hugely bad, by almost blind eyes put the last three rounds into a first size. He wouldn't give me that defective rifle, but it disappeared from his collect before he moved? You didn't buy it promising never to tell? It is a beautiful rifle, but my eyes wouldn't allow me to appreciate it! Hope you get yours if it was that one!

They are beautiful and my thought was even if its my last breath or the last thing I do I want one for my kids. I know that they would cherish it for ever.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top