JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was at Costco and Walmart & a grocery store today, everyone was out of paper towels, and potatoes. Costco had plenty of water & toilet paper but no paper towels. One of my bro's kid's schools has been shut down

I was at Costco and Walmart & a grocery store today, everyone was out of paper towels, and potatoes. Costco had plenty of water & toilet paper but no paper towels. One of my bro's kid's schools has been shut down

Weird how things are different in different states. It just goes to show that some states are more sane than others. For god sake who the hell needs 12 months of toilet paper! There are so many things you can use in its place. Its not like water were you need it to survive.

Weird how things are different in different states. It just goes to show that some states are more sane than others. For god sake who the hell needs 12 months of toilet paper! There are so many things you can use in its place. Its not like water were you need it to survive.

Now my bro is talking about hoarding gas--I keep telling him it's not worth blowing up your house to have an extra few gallons of gas

It is crazy in the Phoenix area...

Empty shelves 1 3-2020.jpg Empty shelves 2 3-2020.jpg

YUP!
It's crazy out there!
Dad and the rest of us were planning some road trips as he wants to see the sites while he can, but we had to kind of put that on hold! We were also going to fly up to Alaska in the bush plane and do it for real up there, but Canada is all screwy too! So, it's hunker down, load the favorite rifles and start working through the movie que's with all the good sh!t Kicker flicks first on the list!

In Lake Havasu City the Walmart parking lot was full of RVs with people loading multiple carts full of products. They are cleaning out the stores and hurting the low paid locals and elderly that only get by shopping week to week. People only need to take what they need for two weeks at a time and the markets will be able to keep up with reasonable demand. All our local large gatherings are being cancelled.

Pretty shut down in southwest Colorado. Stores are empty in Junction and Montrose. Schools and all restaurants closed in my county. The National Guard was in Telluride today doing testing. Strange times.

Lucked out yesterday and scored a gallon of milk. Hooray. Stores were pretty empty. Basha's is now opening up at 5 a.m. - 6 a.m. just for people older than 65. Off we go to try to find some eggs.

If this is how people act when there is a 99% survival rate I pray for this country when something serious happens.

I did finally get a new hunting license. When all the meat at the shelves is gone rabbit tastes pretty good.

Along with coyote, bobcat, bear, Elk, deer, and anything else you can get your hands on. Rattle snake actually tastes like chicken.
2nd that except I decided to eat a 4 1/4' Dback after hanging the skin and trying to get the rattles not to stink as they have meat that goes into the first rattle and I failed at getting it all again. Froze the meet then got curious after about a month. Tried to BBQ it with someone's poor advice. Consistency of old jerky. That is...chicken jerky.

The only thing I've done is make a bunch of hand sanitizer out of Aloe gel and 91% iso alc. made 1/4 gallon for a 1/5th the price If there was any in AZ left.

Timing is everything when shopping here in PHX. TP is the hot item still. How much can people poop & pee anyway? Have a big stash of goods in my pantries and freezer. My wife used to complain that I was OCD, now she's not so critical. Most of the shortages are driven by idiots hoarding, not a real lack of goods. My wife works in freight for a major food chain, the warehouses are still full, its a matter of getting it on the shelves.

I just hope all the stores tell these idiots to pound sand when this is over and they want to return all the excess product to the store. They should all pay the stupid tax. I work for Walmart as a maintainer for 10 stores and what I've seen is ridiculous.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top