JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been searching a couple of sites and looking at two 28ga SA's.
One from Weatherby, they're SA-08 and the other from Mossberg, the SA-28. These are priced fairly close and look as tho they may come from the same Turkish plant. A wee bit more research maybe. Bet one of these guns would be a hoot. We shall see. First, I need to finish a little Telecaster mods. Carry on.

Telecaster huh? I don't know anything about either of those shotguns, but it sounds like we need a guitar thread! :)

Been searching a couple of sites and looking at two 28ga SA's.
One from Weatherby, they're SA-08 and the other from Mossberg, the SA-28. These are priced fairly close and look as tho they may come from the same Turkish plant. A wee bit more research maybe. Bet one of these guns would be a hoot. We shall see. First, I need to finish a little Telecaster mods. Carry on.

Wait Mossberg is Turkish? I had no clue.

Only the SA-20 and SA-28 are Turkish. My 930 was made in North Haven, Conn. USA. Their is a flood of Turkish shotguns out there; O/U, SxS, SA. Some pretty dang good, some not so much. The Weatherby SA-08's are Turkish also and those are some mighty fine shotguns.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top