JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mag pouch? I carry a Glock 19 :s0114:

When I carried a 1911 it was one by Ted Blocker Holsters.

Not sure what application you are referring to but for my main belt I like the HSGI tacos....expensive but they hold well (and I like the look). I don't carry a spare mag on my person for my carry gun, keep one in my vehicle though.

Though I was joking about having enough capacity with one mag, I'm thinking about carrying an extra mag or two just to even things out on my belt.

Though I was joking about having enough capacity with one mag, I'm thinking about carrying an extra mag or two just to even things out on my belt.

On the one hand I'm trolling, on the other, I just got done building an AR pistol.

I typically wear a button up shirt when I'm not at work, this covers up the handgun IWB carry and the crap I carry on my belt. I usually carry a second mag for my FNX-9, I'm using SOC, BDS, or TAG single mag pouches on my belt. These are molle style pouches, but they do loop nicely around my belt, If you loop it around the belt, through the bottom molle loop, and then fasten it (this is where BDS/TAG shine is that you loop the tail end back into the bottom of the pouch) I also usually carry my multi-tool in one of the same pouches.

Over the years, I've kinda taken to sewing my own holsters, they're fairly simple in construction, I use a heavy vinyl that has a nylon backer, wrap it around the gun, and staple it in place, and cut out the form, I then sew on the belt loops, and sew a cotton duck cloth cover on it. I've never been a fancy holster guy, the big thing about these simple holsters is they keep oils from the person away from the gun, and oils from the gun away from the person. They're also pretty thin so I don't have to go up/down a pants/belt size, and my pants don't fall down after the gun is removed. They're also machine washable, but don't respond well to the dryer.

I do have a TAG holster on a drop-leg adapter, that I wear as an OC rig where appropriate (out on the ranch, or while hunting), however despite that I usually wear armor these days when I'm around people shooting. I realize it's a fairly rare occurrence that accidents happen, but they still happen.

I carry two extra mags. Per weapon, that is.
They are all Leatherman tool pouches, for my Sig P290RS 9mm. 8 rounders. One for a pair of Ruger LCP .380's.

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0557.JPG

I have a mag pouch from FIST for my 5.7, not that I'll likely need more than the 30 rd mag I carry in the gun, when I carry my Desert Eagle I have a few different Ted Blocker rigs, they make some really good gun leather, I think
mine are horse hide.

I have a mag pouch from FIST for my 5.7, not that I'll likely need more than the 30 rd mag I carry in the gun, when I carry my Desert Eagle I have a few different Ted Blocker rigs, they make some really good gun leather, I think
mine are horse hide.

Wait, you carry a 5.7 and sometimes a Desert Eagle? I need to see pics of these rigs :D

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top