JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I used to make my own, experimenting. I got tired of ruining good pieces of meat so no I only use Grub Rub.

Gurb Rub.png

I read the ingredients list; If salt is the 1st in the list I by-pass it as salt dries out the meat during cooking. There are a lot of good rubs out there but you have to search out-side the box to find em!

garlic powder, various pepper powders, hickory smoke powder, black pepper.
The finer the grind on peppers the hotter the taste. Organic spices are much stronger than off the shelf brands.
meat tenderizer can be bought separate also various fruits tenderize as well

By pepper powders, do you mean Black Pepper, Cayenne, White Pepper, Chili Powder, stuff like that? Or, I've seen red, white, black and pink pepper corns... are you using those? I might try this, but I am reluctant to ruin a good piece of meat on a test!

Yes, ground dried peppers. there must be a 1000 proven recipies on the net, even websites dedicated to dry rubs! You can always test it on small portions but the proven recipies will doubtless save alot of time.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top