JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of my other hobbies is my hotrod Dakota.
It's your typical street truck, but with just a little more power than it came with.

Duner_Launch_Tucson.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my other hobbies is my hotrod Dakota.
It's your typical street truck, but with just a little more power than it came with.

That's impressive! What do you have under the hood?

Last Edited:
Nice lookin boats... are they big enuff to live in fulltime? Also, if they are ocean-going, how do you keep the waves from washin in? Just askin, Im a landsman, can ya tell? Even Michigan (my birth State) makes me nervous, almost surrounded by water...

I work so much, I make beer in my mind. I describe to myself the amount of water to be boiled, the amount of cold water waiting in the fermenter, the type and amount of hops to be used, how long to ferment, how much priming sugar to use at bottling time, how long to condition the bottled beer, and on and on. I like the attention to detail required in making homebrewed beer-- the steps have to be taken one at a time. To rush through a brew day or a bottling day avails the opportunity to make a mistake that won't be realized until twenty-one days of primary fermentation added to another twenty-one days of secondary fermentation, then twenty-eight to thirty-five days of room temperature conditioning in the bottle. After that, it's several days in the icebox before you can drink it. As you can see, it's a long time from brew day to drinking what you've made.

I've got the makings for four or five brews on-hand right now-- and so little time allowed to me by FedEx Ground to get the stuff brewed-up and bubbling away in the primary fermenter. I don't know who said it, but "Hope springs eternal from the human breast." I believe I will one day have the time to get these makings turned into drinkables...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top