JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I missed this when you posted it, that's awesome! How does he/she stay on?

Lets revive this thread! What does everyone do besides shooting for fun?

I like golfing, working on my house and doing projects in my shop. Most important I love hanging with my best friend couldn't imagine life with out my wife.

Good idea! Now days most of my hobbies revolve around firearms. Still a huge fan of cigars and good whiskey when I can :)

Joe you still got the Blazer? ( It is a blazer I think :rolleyes: ) That thing is sweet looking did you rebuild it yourself?

Close! International Scout 2 :)

Unfortunately I didn't have the time to give it the love it needed, so it went to a better home.

Oh that's sad :( since my truck is paid for I am hoping to buy a jeep in the next couple years. wanna get into some off roading :)

It's a fantastic hobby. I still have my FJ80 Land Cruiser which I take out and get stuck in once in a while :D

I missed this when you posted it, that's awesome! How does he/she stay on?

There is a leash tied to the luggage rack but that is just to keep peta off my :s0066:
but she doesn't need it, I do not ride any differently with her on the back than I do by myself if making a turn/lean her butt goes up or down to counter and sometimes she will lean into my back when breaking.
IMG_0228.jpg Just kicked back and enjoying the ride 120715_0002.jpg and glass for the sunny days IMG_0432.jpg

I travel to Vegas for work a lot and enjoy playing some blackjack when i'm there. My girlfriend really likes video poker so we try to stop at any and all small, obscure bars and play $20. Lately my hobby has been researching a way to create a second income without holding a full time job. I'm not sure my current employer would like that. Every once in a while i'll help a friend of mine with a classic car he's working on but that's mostly him. I love to hunt, fish, camp, and take off to Mexico for the weekend but those things never seem to happen often.

I will combine the "what do you do for a living" with this one, since otherwise I'm a social parasite -

Build Jeep vehicles with diesel powertrains
Automotive forensics
Heavy mobile equipment (service, operations training)
Veteran services (eps those with PTS, Major Depression, TBI, etc.), mainly training, education, and direct support

Besides "guns"? Im retired so I read a lot and do research on the internet @ my pet subjects, ww2, and weapons. Like to play with knives, too and have a small selection picked up over the years. Harass my cats, watch OLD movies, do some writing, monkey around in my small workshop...

Last Edited:
Besides "guns"? Im retired so I read a lot and do research on the internet @ my pet subjects, ww2, and weapons. Like to play with knives, too and have a small selection picked up over the years. Harass my cats, watch movies, do some writing, monkey around in my small workshop...

That sounds like a lot of fun :)

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top