JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have only three 1911's :

Colt Model of 1911, WWI replica - Carbonia blued.

Remington / UMC Model of 1911 WWI replica - Mfg. by Turnbull.

Springfield Armory 1911 WWII G.I.

I like the 'Springer'. It shoots great and is everything I'll ever want in a 1911.
No frills -mike

Last Edited:
I want to be able to shoot a BG in the hand at 50 yards an rip his whole arm off!
I want a 1911 that will kill his whole soul!
I want...

Alright, what I really want is a gun that is well made, shoots every time I pull the trigger, with what ever ammo I put in the mag, I want nice blueing and wood grips, and I want that at around $500 ish. DR

I'd like my old Colt model 70 electroless nickel Combat Commander back.. accurate and fun to shoot. Sold it:eek: in a moment of weakness when I had like 5 1911's.. The guy I sold it to never uses it but he's one of those guys who never gives up any firearm once he has it...:(. Can't say I blame him for that tho.. Altho I have another very nice "Wilsonised" CC, my carry in .45 is a Glock 21 with night sights...

I would have liked my stainless AMT Hardballer Long Slide to have functioned as an automatic should function. It rarely got two shots off without a feeding failure. It was lost in a terrible boating accident, so I no longer have to worry about it...

I have what I want in a 1911...a Springfield Champion Operator with a couple of tweaks. It's easy to shoot, it's balanced and it is accurate!

SA1911 12.jpg

I LOVE 1911's in most configurations, but I'm drawn to the classics from Colt in rich blued steel and double diamond wood grips!
I love my Kimber Eclipse with all the Combat Upgrades and nite sights, plus its a series 70 and 10 mm, so it's perfection in all things 1911
Then there are the Double stacks, take everything that was good in the 1911 and equip it with the fun sticks. and you have higher capacity then the plastic fantastic pistols out there and don't have half a mag sticking out the bottom of the grip! From the Pare and Rock Islands, to the CK framed 2011 series, to the Caspian Doublestacks, to the STI's Perfect 10's, 1911 greatness can be found where ever you look!
And lets not forget, you can build the exact 1911 of your dreams, thanks to all the kits and 80% frames and slides, you can pick and choose exactly what you want and how you want it!
Still, the perfect 1911 is one that you proudly open carry in nice classy leather, and folks notice and compliment you on it!
For me, it's my CK 2011 series framed Colt SXE top end double stack in 10 mm with 17+1 capacity! This bad boy has a Voodoo Aluminum grip with custom made G-10 Grips, Mepro lite nite sights, checkered front strap, undercut trigger hoop with medium trigger, wide upswept beavertail grip safety, and extended safety and mag release, and Briliy spherical bushing barrel system with the duel Para/Kimber captured recoil spring set up! She is nice and tight, but glassy smooth, and shoots amazingly well!

... you can build the exact 1911 of your dreams, thanks to all the kits and 80% frames and slides ...
The anti-Liberty tyrants who "won" the election have it in for the 80% frames for M1911 hangduns and unmilled lower receivers for AR-type wheppins. According to those filth tens and tens of millions of ineligible persons get an unmilled frame or receiver, subsequently finish the machining and then have a firearm without benefit of the Form 4473. Only an idiot would subscribe to such an idea. A criminal is not going to spend the time and put forth the careful effort to finish-out an 80% blank. That type wants his wheppin in a hurry so he can get out there right away and victimize innocent Americans who've been disarmed by a senile fool whose strings are pulled by China and a super-wacko, ultra-leftist, radical bravo-itch.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top