JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Always curious to see what folks have around here.

I have a Cadillac CTS-V and an FJ80 Land Cruiser. I can never decide between speed and capability :rolleyes:

I have a '98 f150, '05 Lancer, '16 4runner.
IMG_2918.JPG
just got done doing an alignment after installing the leveling kit.

Company car is a 2017 Ford Escape...Not a huge fan. I've got a 1986 Toyota 4Runner (for sale btw) as my personal rig. If anyone knows of a well kept 7.3L Powerstroke for sale let me know.

Company car is a 2017 Ford Escape...Not a huge fan. I've got a 1986 Toyota 4Runner (for sale btw) as my personal rig. If anyone knows of a well kept 7.3L Powerstroke for sale let me know.

Dang that's a tough one. When I was looking everyone that had a 7.3 new what they had and didn't want to sell. If by chance they did they wanted an arm, leg and first born for them. Then the ones that were for sale were just piles of junk and trashed but asking top dollar. Good luck with your search Tex.

Forgot to mention my '65 Impala. I forget about it sometimes as it's sitting in a shop waiting for me to get around to putting it together one day :)

Forgot to mention my '65 Impala. I forget about it sometimes as it's sitting in a shop waiting for me to get around to putting it together one day :)

That sounds like fun!! I know your busy but you should set aside some time once a month or something to do that. I would love an old camaro SS or chevelle SS either one would do. ;):D

That sounds like fun!! I know your busy but you should set aside some time once a month or something to do that. I would love an old camaro SS or chevelle SS either one would do. ;):D

That'll be the plan once my dad gets his shop sorted. I bought it a couple years back to 'tuck away' while I had some cash, knowing I wanted to build something in the future. It's all complete, just needs to be put together (and I'm going with a different engine).

2014.02.01 - 1965 Chevrolet Impala - Day 1 008.JPG

IMG_2697.JPG

99% of my driving is on paved roads. I carry myself, my girlfriend and 2 service dogs. I drive a Toyota Highlander Hybrid. It works for me and 25 mpg with a 5,000 pound vehicle brings a smile to my face.:)

Jeeps; International pickup

That's a nice Jeep setup, but I really like that old International! I've owned a couple of Scout 2's in the past. I'd sure like to get another one some day.

99% of my driving is on paved roads. I carry myself, my girlfriend and 2 service dogs. I drive a Toyota Highlander Hybrid. It works for me and 25 mpg with a 5,000 pound vehicle brings a smile to my face.:)

I've been a Toyota guy for a long time, hard to go wrong!

That's a nice Jeep setup, but I really like that old International! I've owned a couple of Scout 2's in the past. I'd sure like to get another one some day.

Awesome, thanks!

The Wrangler is a diesel conversion I did about 5 years. The pickup is a 75 200 4x4, which was a resto project some years ago. AMC/Jeep and IHC have been in the stable for years; a sucker for hard-luck stories :s0107:

That's a phat full-size Chevy hardtop, too.

Awesome, thanks!

The Wrangler is a diesel conversion I did about 5 years. The pickup is a 75 200 4x4, which was a resto project some years ago. AMC/Jeep and IHC have been in the stable for years; a sucker for hard-luck stories :s0107:

That's a phat full-size Chevy hardtop, too.

Wow that's awesome, love diesel conversions. Which engine?

I've never rated it on a dyno, but an estimate would be 250 lbs ft @ 1500 rpm. It's very quick, and somewhat tricky on wet roads if you tip into the throttle aggressively.

MPG is 25 average, with about a 400-435 mile range. It was designed around the requirement of emissions compliance, a 400 mile range, and low soot so as not to always be relegated to tail gunner on trail runs.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top