JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Without being too nosey, i'm curious what everyone here does for work? I'm a chemical engineer working in specialty chemical sales. I started in the papermills in Oregon and Washington and now sell to several mills in the SW.

I grew up in the construction industry. My grandfather and dad each owned there own company. I worked for my Dad all through highschool and when I got out of the military. when he retired I started my own construction company and then during the last down turn in the economy I was forced to close up shop.

Now I own and manage a custom door shop that does doors, millwork, tile and hardwood flooring.

Automation engineering, mostly for ammunition manufacturing. I also design firearms, and do ballistics testing.

I have a pretty wide breadth of skills, circuit design, mechanical design, statistical analysis, programming, if it's a technical field I probably have at least dipped my toe in it before putting my foot in my mouth.

Location wise, I'm all over the damn place, my main customers are in Socal (where I was born and raised) and in northern GA.

I run websites and work part time as a skycap at the airport.

Now I own and manage a custom door shop that does doors, millwork, tile and hardwood flooring.

Still planning on paying you a visit when the condo's ready for flooring :)

i am an Automotive Technician for General Motors. i work at Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac in Salem,OR. Been there 7 years but have been in the industry for close to 10years. i do enjoy my job though it can be stressful. my co workers and my boss are awesome. the owners are a good family.

i do mostly Engine mechanical and Transmission; though, i am not limited to that by any means. i do a lot of drivability, brakes, steering, suspension, differential, electrical diagnosis, alignments, diesel.... pretty much all aspects of the job. i am starting to do a little bit of hybrid work but not a lot.

i have a background in the Electrical and construction industry too.

30 years as a painter in areospace manufacturing. I paint all kinds of stuff on the side. Cars, motorcycles, bicycles, guns, and have even painted a refrigerator for my Dad.

Did you know my uncle? Greg Sparks. He was an engineer at the Port of Portland.

Nope, sure don't. I don't interact with a ton of airport employees, since I'm out on the curb.

i am an Automotive Technician for General Motors. i work at Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac in Salem,OR. Been there 7 years but have been in the industry for close to 10years. i do enjoy my job though it can be stressful. my co workers and my boss are awesome. the owners are a good family.

i do mostly Engine mechanical and Transmission; though, i am not limited to that by any means. i do a lot of drivability, brakes, steering, suspension, differential, electrical diagnosis, alignments, diesel.... pretty much all aspects of the job. i am starting to do a little bit of hybrid work but not a lot.

i have a background in the Electrical and construction industry too.

That reminds me, I need to take the CTS-V in for an oil change and transmission flush/fill. When changing transmission fluid in the T-56 is an actual flush required or is it just a drain and fill?

30 years as a painter in areospace manufacturing. I paint all kinds of stuff on the side. Cars, motorcycles, bicycles, guns, and have even painted a refrigerator for my Dad.

That's awesome. Reminds me of those restoration shows where they fix up old Coke machines and whatnot.

Nope, sure don't. I don't interact with a ton of airport employees, since I'm out on the curb.

That reminds me, I need to take the CTS-V in for an oil change and transmission flush/fill. When changing transmission fluid in the T-56 is an actual flush required or is it just a drain and fill?

That's awesome. Reminds me of those restoration shows where they fix up old Coke machines and whatnot.

drain and fill. we charge 1/2hr labor for it at my work and it takes 4-5qt maybe 6 of dexron3. the fill plug is kind of a B to get to unless you have a drill pump ;). if youre ever in salem hit me up. i could just do it for u on the DL

drain and fill. we charge 1/2hr labor for it at my work and it takes 4-5qt maybe 6 of dexron3. the fill plug is kind of a B to get to unless you have a drill pump ;). if youre ever in salem hit me up. i could just do it for u on the DL

Thanks for the info and the offer!

Worked in the cooling tower and boiler industry for close to 40 years. But, as of last Oct., I am RETIRED! What took me so long!? More time for shotgun stuff and trout fishing, which is coming up soon.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top