JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought $100 worth of Sig HP's in 9mm and .40S&W at Cabalas.
The hundred was a Christmas gift card from the wife, kids and grandkids! :) I caught a sale so lotsa rounds!

Beings that I'm working in New Joyzee for another 2.5 months, I've been buying my AK ammo of all calibers and having it shipped. When I get home on break it's a joy to take to storage and stack it.

Good to hear I'm not the only one who enjoys organizing his gun stuff :)

Decided to build a 300 black out pistol. Just received the upper that I bought from another member and now its time to buy all the lower misc. parts and pieces. The actual lower will be a 80% that I had engraved and cerekoted last year.

Decided to build a 300 black out pistol. Just received the upper that I bought from another member and now its time to buy all the lower misc. parts and pieces. The actual lower will be a 80% that I had engraved and cerekoted last year.
Here's one I did last year. Love the 300 BO's:
300 BO.jpg

Ya I am really hoping that I can get mine to group tighter than that. For some reason I always see it as a challenge and if it doesn't group well then I sell it and build it better. :D
I think an SBR would group better, the stock is much more stable then holding the buffer tube against your check well. I've thought about SBR'ing it but haven't made that a priority...maybe I should.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top