JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you just store these or do you use them while your camping etc to rotate inventory once in a while?

I am trying to get my stored food up to six months just in case. It takes time but I am getting there. currently I am at about 2 months.

I will use the food when camping and hunting to rotate it through but the shelf life on this stuff is ridiculously long. :D

Been on the Keto diet for a little over a month now. Had my first learning experience of what happens when you run low on sodium. Will now be carrying some chicken bouillon in my car with me.

It's a style of eating where carbs aren't just reduced but nearly eliminated. (less than 20 per day). I try for 65% fat, 30% protein, 5% or less carbs. It should switch your body's fuel system from burning sugars/carbs to burning fat at all times (whether consumed or stored). I'm still playing with it but i'm damn impressed so far. I don't fall asleep in the evening watching tv like I used to. I'd say i've gone from 8-9 hours of sleep to 6.5-8 hours of sleep with more energy. I've been eating at a deficit to drop a little belly fat and now plan to put the weight back on while trying to fit in some work with free weights...we shall see if i can stick to it.

It's a style of eating where carbs aren't just reduced but nearly eliminated. (less than 20 per day). I try for 65% fat, 30% protein, 5% or less carbs. It should switch your body's fuel system from burning sugars/carbs to burning fat at all times (whether consumed or stored). I'm still playing with it but i'm damn impressed so far. I don't fall asleep in the evening watching tv like I used to. I'd say i've gone from 8-9 hours of sleep to 6.5-8 hours of sleep with more energy. I've been eating at a deficit to drop a little belly fat and now plan to put the weight back on while trying to fit in some work with free weights...we shall see if i can stick to it.

Interesting. Hope it works for you.

Been on the Keto diet for a little over a month now. Had my first learning experience of what happens when you run low on sodium. Will now be carrying some chicken bouillon in my car with me.

Congrats! I've had success on keto diets as well. It's about time to start working on my summer body again :s0114:

Well, plenty of sodium there! There's a lot of benefit to a cup of warm chix bouillon if you are tired, scared, cold and wet! In harsh conditions it can be a great comfort. Get the brain working and help you rest.

That sounds good, good luck to you! :)

New Resource Reviews

Back Top