Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up today!

What are you shooting in Rimfire?

Reactions
My Winchester dates to 1953 and was equipped with that Unertl 8X scope right from the get go! It is different from modern scopes, the eye relief and field of view are much tighter, and the cross hairs were made from Black Widow spider silk! it is VERY accurate despite it's age and isn't that sensitive to ammo!

Reactions
I bought a Savage 64FXP for my wife as her first intro into firearms. She came to realize she didn't like shooting rifles.
I then bought her a S&W M&P22C and she loves shooting that.

The Savage then fell back to me since she didn't want it. It's been accurate enough with the iron sights 20-30ish yards.
I broke it down. Cleaned and tightened it up. I added a few parts I had laying around.
Need to get it dialed in but free time is hard to come by these days.
Can't really do it at the nearby indoor range because it is only 15 yrds.
This is how it sits today.

3hMbSSI.jpg

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Arizona State Fairgrounds
1826 W McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85007, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• American Guns & Ammo
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a great place to shop. The staff is friendly and they will treat you right. Al (the...
    • 1971Chevelle
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Tucson
    5.00 star(s)
    I bought a Win M70 Safari Express here 2 years ago after an uphill search online The lady who...
    • MichaelTQS
  • Northwest Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my local gun store of choice , family owned and operated , friendly and knowledgeable...
    • JOE TRUMP
  • Glock 38
    4.00 star(s)
    This is a great little gun, often sold at a discount due to lack of popularity, a handloader's...
    • Cliph
  • Glock 19
    4.00 star(s)
    Likely the most popular handgun in the world and an excellent combat pistol.
    • Cliph