JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They live in the inner cities or surrounding cities to the inner cities. They don't think anyone needs guns because they don't need them. Thats the problem. Only thing is. We have rights here that nobody can take away from us. This is America and its supposed to be free. Unfortunately it doesn't seem that free anymore. If you don't like guns and don't want to be around them then don't buy one and don't go around them. I don't hate democrats, but when they are actively trying to take my rights and freedom away because they don't like the constitution. They are the terrorists not Republicans. They are the problem in this country and i see its now taking over. This seems like a fork in the road that Americans need to decide which way to turn. Things are beginning to boil over. IMO

I agree about not giving up willingly. When I was younger and was learning about the Jews in Germany during the purge. I decided then and there. The first SOB through my door was dead, and probably the second. By the 4th or 5th they might have me. The survivors of the breaching crew would remember me the next door that they kicked open. Hopefully there are seniors like me everywhere. Ain't a great plan just the one I will implement if it comes to that.

Those espousing Communism (libs and those wearing man-buns) have never lived under it...

I wear a man bun;), but I am hardly a communist, I have tattoos and long hair, look more like a libtard than a conservative to most probably, but don't really mind. I like blending in:D. My entire family is active/retired LE/Mil, most of us have tattoos, peircings, and a few of us have longhair.

I wear a man bun;), but I am hardly a communist, I have tattoos and long hair, look more like a libtard than a conservative to most probably, but don't really mind. I like blending in:D. My entire family is active/retired LE/Mil, most of us have tattoos, peircings, and a few of us have longhair.
There are more like you around than many would believe. Some of us are just to the Right of Benito Mussolini if the truth be told....:p

Last Edited:
Not only that but Lawmakers are pushing again to make Arizona a 2nd Amendment sanctuary--I understand Maricopa County already has passed the Second Amendment sanctuary law

How many AZ counties already have passed a similar "resolutions" (I won't call them laws)? 5, 6, more?
Is Pima going to get on board, or betray their citizens?

Article behind a paywall. Is this the same?:

I agree about not giving up willingly. When I was younger and was learning about the Jews in Germany during the purge. I decided then and there. The first SOB through my door was dead, and probably the second. By the 4th or 5th they might have me. The survivors of the breaching crew would remember me the next door that they kicked open. Hopefully there are seniors like me everywhere. Ain't a great plan just the one I will implement if it comes to that.
Don't waste your ammo on the pawns.

You'd HAVE to be mentally challenged.
"Challenged" is not the word to describe their condition. A challenge implies a victory over some sort of adversity is possible. The flakes who adhere to the brain-dead idiocy of liberalism are True Believers in the philosophy that legal hard work to become legally wealthy is a crime-- that the wealth obtained was stolen from those who did not get up and off their lazy assets to build their own success. These types sit around, and whine and complain about the wealthy not "extending a helping hand to those in need." Well, whom helped the wealthy to become wealthy? Most likely nobody. The infrastructure was there (roads upon which to deliver the product to the buyers and banks to loan start-up money to even get the company off the ground), but the rest came about because one man or a few men worked their posteriors off to realize a dream. The whiners expect success to be handed to them on a silver platter. Only a certifiable moron would expect to start at the top and work up...

There are in fact very many seniors like you. And me.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top