JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Biden seems to finally have the status of (president elect) both house and senate are blue too... this makes me severely nervous. I fear a mandatory buy back in a few months or less. Seems like everyone else is scared of it too because there are literally 1000s ar15s on armslist right now. Think they will do a door to door confiscation?

They did not seize any firearms when the last AR ban was put into place, I highly doubt they will do it now. Legally owned firearms can not be confiscated from anyone. They can try, but that would result in something that they do not want to deal with. What I see happening is an AR platform ban similar to the last one. However, they may try to ban magazines with capacities over 10, but I doubt they would legally be able to confiscate any that are in circulation.

With the Democrats having complete control now, what I fear the most is their radical tax/climate agenda. It IS going to crush this country.

Biden seems to finally have the status of (president elect) both house and senate are blue too... this makes me severely nervous. I fear a mandatory buy back in a few months or less. Seems like everyone else is scared of it too because there are literally 1000s ar15s on armslist right now. Think they will do a door to door confiscation?

If obama could've banned guns, he would've-- I don't believe a do-nothing like Biden can do any better than obama did & if he does, I'll just hide my stuff for a few years until the next administration comes into power

If every American who owns a firearm had voted to protect that Liberty, the BiteMe-Hera Joke-ministration would have been blown into the Asteroid Belt for the remainder of human history and soon forgotten...

I've heard there are 100 million firearms owners in America. Such a number of citizens voting to protect and defend that particular Freedom would have obliterated the Tyranny-crat vote. So why did they not? My opinion is because a mind-boggling number of Americans are dumb as paint, are badly uninformed about political issues and believe the bullschumer spewed-forth by the Criminal Left Media. I have no idea how the conservative vote can overcome such opposition. After all the sewage solids that have occurred over the last several days, I'm now to the point of considering to no longer vote in any future elections. Why bother? We're going to get Kim jung-Biden and that sleep-around bravo-itch no matter how the nation votes. As January 20 approaches Lenin, Stalin and The Kenyan Failure are all back-slapping each other on a once-magnificent nation well destroyed...

If every American who owns a firearm had voted to protect that Liberty, the BiteMe-Hera Joke-ministration would have been blown into the Asteroid Belt for the remainder of human history and soon forgotten...

I've heard there are 100 million firearms owners in America. Such a number of citizens voting to protect and defend that particular Freedom would have obliterated the Tyranny-crat vote. So why did they not? My opinion is because a mind-boggling number of Americans are dumb as paint, are badly uninformed about political issues and believe the bullschumer spewed-forth by the Criminal Left Media. I have no idea how the conservative vote can overcome such opposition. After all the sewage solids that have occurred over the last several days, I'm now to the point of considering to no longer vote in any future elections. Why bother? We're going to get Kim jung-Biden and that sleep-around bravo-itch no matter how the nation votes. As January 20 approaches Lenin, Stalin and The Kenyan Failure are all back-slapping each other on a once-magnificent nation well destroyed...
All 100 million may have voted for Trump.

How many million votes were switched from Trump to Biden that couldn't get 20 people to a rally? This kind of fraud has been going on for years. Only this year they needed so much of it - it became a blatant "in your face, WTF do you think you are going to do about it?" Kind of thing. We may never find out the truth, but the country is nowhere as blue as the media would try to make you believe.

Checking the facts on obozo and funding the bio-terriost slant eyes seems it is not true least wise the last time I looked. The US does fund research in a bunch of countries but I have found nothing specific recently about whocares china.

I am more concerned with who is behind the curtain with slow joe. His record of doing much of is under whelming. My reading is that he is a supporter rather than an initiator. That makes him less of a threat. Returning to the group/person in the back ground that is going to be controling this puppet.
There is a few days left wonder what else will be Trumps fault.

As political theater it would be fun to see the dumbocrats try and impeach Trump again with so little time. The chicken little concept comes to mind.

All 100 million may have voted for Trump.

How many million votes were switched from Trump to Biden that couldn't get 20 people to a rally? This kind of fraud has been going on for years. Only this year they needed so much of it - it became a blatant "in your face, WTF do you think you are going to do about it?" Kind of thing. We may never find out the truth, but the country is nowhere as blue as the media would try to make you believe.

Arizona is like the #1 gun state--no way did AZ vote for Biden:eek:

I agree that most of the country is conservative. Im actually surprised that nobody brought weapons to DC this past week. Or at least they didn't have them out. Aside from the 2 pipe bombs reported. I was watching it live on multiple sources kinda hoping someone would pull something. Its kind of sick to hope for that but the current state of our country it seems to be needed

The left would love for someone to try payback with a firearm! That's why there were no firearms at the Trump rally. Only the Dc criminals were armed!

I heard a report that a cop died from being hit with a fire extinguisher.

I can't help but think this is all Trumped up by the ones that have been after the president before he took office.

The officer did pass on, and details are murky. The young lady also did die, and details on that one are crystal clear. The biggest thing we have going for us is there are TWO Demonrat parties, the Old Guard and the Progressives, and they don't like each other very much. The Blue Dog Demorats are pretty much gone, but there might be enough of the old ones to put that monkey wrench in the really bad ideas.

only video I have seen so far with a fire extinguisher

I heard a report that a cop died from being hit with a fire extinguisher.

I can't help but think this is all Trumped up by the ones that have been after the president before he took office.

Democrats, in my eyes, are criminalizing American culture/heritage.
That's because the Tyranny-crats look at the United States as an illegally-existing nation (stolen from the Indians, built by slaves, our soldiers sent all over the world to quell wars after which we occupied those nations, et cetera) and as such, needs to be dissolved and to be rebuilt as Mao, Lenin, Stalin and Fidel Castro would have it rebuilt. How these loony-left nutcases can want the greatest nation God ever put on the face of the Earth to be destroyed is beyond my ability to comprehend.

American flag on fire.JPG

That's because the Tyranny-crats look at the United States as an illegally-existing nation (stolen from the Indians, built by slaves, our soldiers sent all over the world to quell wars after which we occupied those nations, et cetera) and as such, needs to be dissolved and to be rebuilt as Mao, Lenin, Stalin and Fidel Castro would have it rebuilt. How these loony-left nutcases can want the greatest nation God ever put on the face of the Earth to be destroyed is beyond my ability to comprehend.

View attachment 9638
It's HATE, simple hate for everything we are and everything we stand for, including the US Constitution.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top