JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Years ago, during a great Summer T-storm, we were eating dinner at Bennigans at Fiesta Mall in Mesa. Across the street is the huge parking lot, with 100' light poles with a big ring of halide fixtures. Lightning struck one, and the entire ring crashed to the ground with a terrific boom. I was so impressed, I stood up and cheered.

Everyone else was scared bubblegumless.:eek: Then they knew the truth about me...

S u b R o s a

Bennigans huh?

This wouldn't have been... say... in the 80's or 90's??

I got kicked out of an Applebee's once...

When I hear the thunder, I pack-up and get out of there. Lightning can arc across the sky from miles and miles away from where you happen to be. It will hit you and kill you so fast, you'll never know it...

Holy smokes nvshooter!!
How fast can you run??
Lol!
Always figured with lightning, I'm stayin put. With my luck my fat bubblegum will be running and lighting will be like

"Look at that fat 'tard, thinking he can get away!!! I'll wait until he's good and tired and thinks he's gonna make it, then I'll nail his azz"...

Actually going so fast you don't know what hit you sounds a whole lot better than surviving it, or going so slow you do...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top