JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't want anyone involved with this site to be upset by this post, but we need more exposure. The reason is that in all the time that I have listed firearms for sale, only ONE sale has occurred from this website - the rest all came from Armslist. However, Armslist is now charging EVERYONE a monthly fee if they want to list firearms for sale. I think it is stupid that they are doing it and I sent them an email letting them know that I will not be using their website any longer - not even to look for firearms (which sucks, because they truly do have the most listings).

What do we need to do to increase the exposure for this site?? I will helping another widow out with selling some firearms, but this site (along with AZ Gun Buy & Gunlistings.org) don't drive sales. I tell people about this site and I have flyers out at my local gun store. If anyone has any ideas, your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Having done a few interwebs searches, I found that about 90% of the time, the search engine will send you to the parrent sight North West Firearms, so, unless you are very specific in your querying, that's generally what happens! As far as sight traffic, that's another ball game, it takes time to build up the kind of numbers, and even with as many states as we cover, getting folks to join up is difficult! It's one thing to get the sight traffic, it's quite another to get folks to join up! Again, it takes time! Other then that, I know Joe is doing all he can to keep the lights on here, so hang in there, it will grow!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top