JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The guy is a lunatic. his words have no value. he only cares about being the center of mankind, and being the new Savior.
change his name, shoe designer, bi-polar/not bi-polar, cant make up his own mind?

a true world leader and role model.

Last Edited:
Mr. West is absolutely correct about the legal guns you and I own, versus the illegally-possessed guns used in violent crimes by violent criminals. The philosophy of American Law requires that all of our laws be equally-applied to all of our citizens. But the criminal cohort among our citizenry has no respect for the law, and will continue to commit their crimes. When these continuing crimes get the attention of government, government will enact even more laws that reduce the Liberty of Americans. You and I will lose a little bit of our Freedom while all the while, the criminals will continue to do what has caused the government to further restrict our God-given Rights. This cannot become anything less than a vicious circle and I'm sure if I have seen it, so have millions of other Americans who abide the law.

Illegals & eMe/MS13 & Gangbangers of various stripes & Convicted Pedos and five time felons (Let out due to Jail/Prison overcrowding or bleeding Heart Activist Judges ) and Visa Overstayers and Judge deemed prohibited persons do not deserve 2A/RTKBA

I don't care if this guy is a total whack job. If he has the ear of the minorities and can sway them away from voting democrat I like him.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top