JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2650
Manufacturer
Wilson Combat
Caliber
9mm
City
Scottsdale
State
Arizona
Zip Code
With mixed emotions, I'm going to move this along. It may be the ultimate conceal carry 1911 from Wilson. I don't carry it anymore and it's not really a range beast so....

It's always been 100% functionally perfect in the 250-400 rounds I cycled downrange and it's a dream to carry, small, light and thin.

I looked at it very closely, there's not a mark on it. It's perfect. It'll shipped with the pictured old logo'd WC grips that are slim in profile, along with the OEM compact starbursts and some delightful Almont grips that are brand new. I'll include full thickness Challis Bushings and grips screws as well as 3 magazines. 2 WC 8 round magazines a a very handy 10 round with a base plate to insure no over-insertion and the perfect back up magazine.

I have the dog-tag, sticker, checklist, test target, safety-lock and even a detailed supplement on armor tuff, care and handling.

$2,650 shipped UPS FFL/FFL and fully insured for $3,000 or $2,500 face to face in Phoenix/Scottasdale

DESCRIPTION

The Ultralight Carry Compact has all the cutting-edge features of the Ultralight Carry in a lighter smaller package. A 1" shorter slide and ½ inch smaller grip frame than a full-size 1911 ensure that you will always have your Ultralight Carry Compact when needed. The fluted heavy bull barrel is not only attractive, but functional-- it traps dirt and debris that can otherwise cause a malfunction. These shipped highly optioned with a MSRP of $3,650

SPECIFICATIONS
  • Compact Aluminum Frame
  • 60% Lighter Frame Than a Comparable Steel Frame
  • High-Cut Checkered Frontstrap
  • Aluminum Mainspring Housing
  • Round Butt Frame
  • Concealment Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety and Hammer
  • Tactical Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
  • 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium-Length Pad
  • Contoured Magazine Well
  • Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
  • G10 Starburst Grips
  • Countersunk Slide Stop
  • 4″ Carbon Steel Slide
  • Heavy Machine Chamfer on Bottom of Slide
  • Battlesight with Fiber Optic Front Sight
  • 4″ Stainless Match-Grade Cone Barrel, Hand Fit
  • Flush-Cut/Reverse Crown Barrel
  • Fluted Barrel/Chamber
  • 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
  • 40 LPI Serrated Rear of Slide
  • Carry Cuts/Ball Endmill Cuts
  • Barrel Length: 4"
  • Overall Length: 7.6"
  • Sight Radius: 5.6"
  • Height: 4.9"
  • Width: 1.3"
  • Weight Empty: 28.6 oz.
  • Weight Loaded: 32.8 oz.
  • Accuracy Guarantee: 1.5" at 25 yds

1220201121.jpg 1220201122.jpg 1220201124.jpg 1220201129.jpg 1220201130.jpg 1220201132.jpg 1220201133.jpg 1220201133a.jpg 1220201134.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

New Resource Reviews

Back Top