JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gooberner Nothing is running his ship without a rudder .. .. ..
That's because he's a Tyranny-crat deigning to implement unconstitutional laws. Every politician becomes rudderless when he attempts to defy the several Liberties so excruciatingly well-written as those we see in our Constitution. The Framers were men of such towering intellect, that today's politicians look like pre-K kids in comparison...

That's because he's a Tyranny-crat deigning to implement unconstitutional laws. Every politician becomes rudderless when he attempts to defy the several Liberties so excruciatingly well-written as those we see in our Constitution. The Framers were men of such towering intellect, that today's politicians look like pre-K kids in comparison...
What we are seeing in Virginia today is exactly why The Framers gave to us the Second Amendment in 1791. The Constitution was put before The People in 1787. The People said they wanted more protections against government, and told The Framers in relatively undefined terms what they wanted. The Framers went back to Philadelphia, figgered-out in finer detail what The People wanted and added it to the Constitution as the Bill of Rights. The second version was then put to The People, they read it and ratified it in December 1791. I kind o' remember it was December 15th, but I'd have to check...

What we are seeing in Virginia today is exactly why The Framers gave to us the Second Amendment in 1791. The Constitution was put before The People in 1787. The People said they wanted more protections against government, and told The Framers in relatively undefined terms what they wanted. The Framers went back to Philadelphia, figgered-out in finer detail what The People wanted and added it to the Constitution as the Bill of Rights. The second version was then put to The People, they read it and ratified it in December 1791. I kind o' remember it was December 15th, but I'd have to check...
Dang Nvshooter you remember Dec, 15 1791? You're a bit older than I thought, no wonder you're such a grouchy crumudgeon...

"The Framers were men of such towering intellect, that today's politicians look like pre-K kids in comparison..."

I often wonder how this dream team came together to give birth to an idea. There were certainly enough reactionaries back then like now.

"The Framers were men of such towering intellect, that today's politicians look like pre-K kids in comparison..."

I often wonder how this dream team came together to give birth to an idea. There were certainly enough reactionaries back then like now.
The dream team were actually well read and educated, today the majority are indoctrinated through propaganda. No one is encouraged to read the great literary works, no effort towards natural curiosity.

Watching images and reading reports coming out of Richmond. Large attendance and growing, young and old, women and men of all races. Thank god everything is peaceful so far.

Agreed. I just wasn't there in person.
I wasn't either, but I have been interested in how the US came into being for quite a few years. That so few men were assembled in one place, at one time and with one idea for a collection of colonies populated by a People with no Rights... and then to create a nation like none other had ever been was a miracle. The process, as we all know, was not a smooth highway to happiness. A war was fought; people were killed. Tiny America was vastly outnumbered by the mightiest military force the world had ever seen, and ruthless brutality against the American People was one of the British tactics.

Yet through the years of war, we kept fighting until the British sued for peace in 1783. Cornwallis surrendered in 1781, but the war continued for two more years. That we did it, what with all that was arrayed against us, brings tears to my eyes that I was so fortunate to be born in this nation with codified Rights that still escape 85 to 90 percent of the world's population. God has truly shed His grace on our nation, and on every American who has ever lived or will do so...

Looks like the "Emergency Ban" on Firearms at the capital was followed to the letter, NOT! Good on those folks for sticking it to the Gov'ner, and his infringements! What a tool! We will see how this plays out in the Media, what sort of spin they play on it!

Sure glad it went peacefully!
We had a pretty restless night, worried that today things would be bad, and that there would be a fight!
This is a good day, a day of reconning, a red letter day, a day that tells our leaders and our gov. That we are it's masters, and it is we who decide our date, not them! Let this message spread to all the states, WE THE PEOPLE, will not allow our rights to be Infringed!

Last Edited:
Sure glad it went peacefully!
We had a pretty restless night, worried that today things would be bad, and that there would be a fight!
This is a good day, a day of reconning, a red letter day, a day that tells our leaders and our gov. That we are it's masters, and it is we who decide our date, not them! Let this message spread to all the states, WE THE PEOPLE, will not allow our rights to be Infringed!
Good on you for attending. Thank you for taking a stand in a risky situation, it could have been ugly.

No arrests at the firearms-rights rally. I would have expected as much. When the "peace & love" types get together, there are always a few alpha-hotels who have to be taken downtown in a squad car. Out here at that annual celebration of drug use and flagrant debauchery known as Burning Man, there are a few who need a wood shampoo or a set of bracelets. Interesting how they who proclaim their desire for peace are usually the ones who need some law enforcement applied to them at their freako rallies...

Nothing happened because of the Thousands and Thousands of heavily armed Patriots just outside the wire, ready to act should the Gov. do something stupid and start a bloody fight! As to Antifa and the others, likely there, but kept a low profile due to the possibility of getting their arses handed to them by unsympathetic patriots!

I wasn't either, but I have been interested in how the US came into being for quite a few years. That so few men were assembled in one place, at one time and with one idea for a collection of colonies populated by a People with no Rights... and then to create a nation like none other had ever been was a miracle. The process, as we all know, was not a smooth highway to happiness. A war was fought; people were killed. Tiny America was vastly outnumbered by the mightiest military force the world had ever seen, and ruthless brutality against the American People was one of the British tactics.

Yet through the years of war, we kept fighting until the British sued for peace in 1783. Cornwallis surrendered in 1781, but the war continued for two more years. That we did it, what with all that was arrayed against us, brings tears to my eyes that I was so fortunate to be born in this nation with codified Rights that still escape 85 to 90 percent of the world's population. God has truly shed His grace on our nation, and on every American who has ever lived or will do so...

americans-willing-to-cross-a-frozen-river-to-kill-you-in-your-sleep-on-christmas.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top