Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WANTED to Buy / Trade RUGER Mini-14

Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
Want to Buy, Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
223/5.56
City
Las Vegas
State
Nevada
Interested in a Ruger Mini-14 in Quality Condition with NO RUST or Abuse shown. Please email me pictures, Accessories and what you are offering.
I have a Like New RUGER AMERICAN Bolt Action 308 with only 6 rounds fired to dial in scope.

This Rifle comes with:
LEUPOLD 4-12x40 Scope with Warne 20 MOA Mount, Warne Medium Height Rings, Butler Creek Lens Covers, ATI Sling and a Hard Case.
Year of Production is not as IMPORTANT as Condition. Pictures Available upon request.

PLEASE....SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY......I Value the good people of this site however LOWBALLERS will be Ignored.
No Hurry on my part as this is a WANT and NOT a NEED to trade.
I have NO PROBLEM with a Backround Check through LVMP or Other Municipality.

Thanks in Advance
Bob in Las Vegas

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bruno Shooter Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    When I can get there, I never leave without buying something I needs, because they always have something I need!
    • armoredman
  • New Frontier Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    Great store and inventory, they have a lot of items. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This place gets really busy and you have to take a...
    • djthumper
  • Las Vegas Shooting Center
    5.00 star(s)
    Lots of room to get around in the store. The range looked nicely lit. Friendly staff.
    • djthumper
  • Clark County Shooting Complex
    5.00 star(s)
    I like the range, the staff is friendly and helpful. I wish they were open on Mondays, especially those holiday Mondays. I have been to our other...
    • djthumper
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    I drove up there from Chandler to get what I needed. Simple layout, products on shelves, no BS marketing fluff or decorations or signage. No...
    • MadDuner

ONLINE NOW