JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While listing some skills that my wife and I possess that might make us acceptable to a group of survivors in a reply to the below thread "Forming A Tribe, Ideas?", it occurred to me that it might be fun and instructive for other members to write a "resume" of their skills. Don't add anything that you feel violates your personal security, just stick to generalities. You can see mine in the other thread.

Shooting since age 10, have my own weapons and ammunition, have successfully set a snare and caught game, outside the box kind of thinker, have my own portable shelter, extreme weather gear, temporary food for myself and spouse for two months is rationed, and...... I have brewing equipment, 100# of barley and a stock of yeasts and hops! :D

I guess I should add that I am a trained electrician and refrigeration mechanic......

Last Edited:
I like shooting, can do basic gunsmiths, love history, and work hard. I also have a decent amount of equipment for many different shtf scenarios. I also tend to get along with people, even exceptionally difficult ones.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top