JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Lake Havasu City
State
Arizona
I have cash for a new or used, in excellent condition, Remington V3 Tac-13 12 gauge shotgun. If trades are preferred I have ARs, 1911s, S&W , or ammo to trade.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I know what is a TAC-14. What is a TAC-13?
Did a quick search. Cute little gun to folks who are not afraid of machines in general. Pretty scary to those who are so afflicted with imagining monsters under the bed and seeing dangers in inanimate objects. I like the ventilated rib across the top. Receiver is drilled & tapped. Nice touch, Remington...

tac-13.JPG

Last Edited:
Did a quick search. Cute little gun to folks who are not afraid of machines in general. Pretty scary to those who are so afflicted with imagining monsters under the bed and seeing dangers in inanimate objects. I like the ventilated rib across the top. Receiver is drilled & tapped. Nice touch, Remington...

View attachment 7478
I just wish I had bought one 2 months ago. I can't find one for sale anywhere ! I like the size to put in my pickup. Rib would be perfect place for a red dot.

My brother just texted a few minutes ago that he was out shooting clays today with his TAC-14. He says that once you get the "offset and parallax right," you can bust dam-ned near all of them. I opined that shooting clays with a TAC-14 or a TAC-13 could become a new competition class for that discipline. Yeah; like that would ever happen...

All the gun-grabbing libdopes bought them up when they realized that shotguns can be used to defend the self, family and home far better than can a red t-shirt...
Given how brain-dead are liberals, we who have some sense can just wait until after the panic and buy them cheap from these dimbulbs. When it's all over, they will decide they do not need such a hideously ugly and innately violent wheppin, and will sell them out cheap to us who have far more sense.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top